Friday, November 18, 2016 at 11:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the Quality Inn, 1345 Business Park Rd, Mineral Point, WI 53565
Land is located in Sections 5 & 6, T5N•R3E, Iowa County, Wisconsin approximately 1 1/2 miles southwest of Dodgeville, WI. At the south edge of Dodgeville, WI and the Junction of Business 23 & Cty Rd B, go west approximately 1 mile to Walters Road, then south approximately 1 mile to Tract 1. To access Tract 2 at the north edge of Mineral Point, WI go north on US Hwy 151 approximately 3 1/2 miles to East Survey Road. Turn left or west on East Survey Road and proceed 1/2 mile to Ruppert Road. Turn right or north on Ruppert Road and go north and northwest 1 mile to the property.
(Be watching for presale directional signs).
81.45 Surveyed Acres • 2 Tracts
TRACT 1 – 40.64 ACRES± (Subject to Survey)
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 10.48 acres tillable that is currently in hay and row crop production. The balance of this tract represents improved pastureland with hardwood timber offering excellent recreational acreage and includes a rock bed creek. There are also several new home building sites included on this property.
- Predominant Soil types: Palsgrove & Dodgeville Silt Loam.
- Access is on the east by Walters Road.
TRACT 2 – 40.81 ACRES± (Subject to Survey)
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 24 acres tillable that is currently in row crop and hay production. This parcel also features improved pasture as well as hunting/recreational acreage and includes some attractive home building sites.
- Predominant Soil type: Dodgeville Silt Loam.
- Access is on the west by Ruppert Road.
METHOD & TERMS
The Ruppert Condon Farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on a survey that will be completed prior to the auction. Said survey will be used to calculate the final settlement price. Tracts 1 & 2 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice,” whereas the high bidder can purchase (in any order) either or both tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” auctioning will continue until both tracts have been sold.
The farm will not be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
Immediately following the auction, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Midwest Title Corporation, which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Midwest Title Corporation, on or before December 20, 2016.
Possession will be given at time of closing subject only to the tenant completing the harvest of the 2016 crop. The 2016 real estate taxes will be prorated to closing. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.