Friday, April 10, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
Auction Venue: The Lockridge Community Center, Lockridge, Iowa LIVE VIRTUAL ONLINE ONLY AUCTION – NO ONSITE BIDDING!
IMPORTANT UPDATE! PLEASE READ
- Due to COVID-19, this auction has been changed to an ONLINE ONLY bidding platform event – No onsite bidding.
- Individuals wishing to bid must register with ProxiBid (the link will appear soon).
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Click here to continue to this Proxibid event. After entering, click on ‘Participate in this Event’ which will allow you to participate if you have an account with Proxibid or it also will allow you to set up an account and then participate.
105.42 Acre± (1 Tract)
The Nelson Trust Farm is located in Section 34, Walnut Township, Jefferson County, IA. At the northwest edge of Lockridge, IA take Co. Rd. W40 north 5½ miles to 160th Ave. Turn right or east and go 1 mile to the farm.
(Be watching for presale directional signs)
Tract 1 – 105.42 Taxable Acres±
• FSA information indicates 69.55 acres tillable with the balance in waterways and timber draws.
• Soils include Clinton, Lindley & Galland-Douds.
• CSR2 is 38.8 (41.9 on tillable acres)
• This tract is improved with recent terrace & tile inlet installation and there are 3 ponds located on the property. Other improvements include an 11,000 bu. grain bin w/ a new drying fan and unload auger & 4 ton of lime has recently been applied.
• Access is on the south by 160th St. and the east by Walnut Ave.
• Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $1,364.00
METHOD & TERMS
The Nelson farm will be sold based on the advertised taxable acres on a price per acre basis. Bidding is NOT contingent to financing.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, May 11, 2020 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing on both tracts. This tract sells free and clear for the upcoming 2020 crop season.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
The Edward L. Nelson Irrevocable Trust Farm
Michael C. Vance
Vance Law Office
101 N. Jefferson St., PO Box 469
Mt Pleasant, IA 52641
Phone: (319) 385-3736
Auction Manager: Jim Huff (319) 931-9292 or Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320
LAND PLAT MAP
LAND AERIAL MAP
LAND SOIL MAP