Monday, February 29, 2016 at 10:00 A.M. (Real estate to sell at 11:00 A.M.)
SOLD! $4,525.00 PER ACRE
Sale to be held on-site at 2155 Pine Ave., Fairfield, Iowa
Click here for results:
UPDATED PHOTOS ADDED 2-23-16
JEFFERSON COUNTY, IA LAND
148.31 Surveyed Acres • 1 Tract
Location & General Information
The Dunbar Farm is located in Section 34, Buchanan Township, Jefferson County, IA, 3 miles east of Fairfield, IA. At the east edge of Fairfield, IA, take U.S. Hwy. 34 east 1 mile to Pine Ave., turn right or south on Pine Ave. and proceed ¾ mile to the farm. (Be watching for pre-sale directional signs.)
- FSA information should indicate 128.71 acres tillable of which 13.90 acres are in CRP including 4.3 acres @ $109.57 per acre through ’20, 3.6 acres @ $210.87 per acre through ’20 and 6 acres @ $194.30 through ’20. The balance of this tract is in waterways & timber draws.
- Productive soils include Givin, Ladoga, Gara, & Rinda
- CSR2 is 59.2
- This farm offers an exceptional conservation plan including cover crops, several terraces with tile inlets, and is conveniently located within 1 mile of the new Heartland Coop grain terminal in Fairfield, IA.
- Access is on the west by Pine Ave. via a driveway that will need to be constructed. Said driveway has been approved by the Jefferson County Secondary Road Department and is subject to their specifications. All driveway installation costs will be at the buyer’s expense. There is also access on the south by 220th St. (a level B road).
Farm sells free & clear for the ‘16 crop year!
Method & Terms of Real Estate
The Dunbar farm will sell in 1 tract on a price per acre basis, subject to a survey that is currently being conducted. Said survey will be used to calculate the final sale price.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment.
Closing is scheduled to be on or before Thursday, March 31, 2016 upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed. The real estate taxes will be prorated to date of possession, based upon the last available tax statement. Full possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
TRACTORS & FORKLIFT
- ’13 JD 8285R MFWD tractor, ILS front suspension, IVT trans., Premium CommandView II cab, 60 GPM hyd. pump, 4 remotes, 1000 PTO, 480/80R50 rear tires & duals, full coverage rear fenders, 420/85R34 front tires & duals w/ fenders, HID lighting, cold weather package, 1026 hours, SN 1RW8285RCDD076126
- ’86 JD 4450 2WD tractor, fully equipped cab w/air seat, p.s. trans., 3 outlets, 540 & 1000 PTO, 3-pt & quick hitch, 18.4R38 rear tires, 10,000 plus hours, needs trans. work, SN RW4450A022484
- JD 725 loader, 7’ material bucket, joystick controls, off JD 4450
- Selling separate: JD loader pallet forks & bale stabber
- Selling separate: 18.4 x 38” hub mt. duals w/offset rims
- Yale 145A diesel rough terrain forklift, 7000# 3 stage mast w/side shift, auxiliary hyd.
COMBINE & HEADERS – Due to legal issues; the combine, corn head & platform will not be sold at this time.
’09 C-IH 7088 4WD combine, 2-spd. feederhouse w/lateral tilt, chopper w/dual spinner, AFS Pro 700 monitor, ACS, 21’ auger, HID lighting, power-fold bin extension, 480/80R42 drive tires w/duals, 540/65R30 steer tires, 1,698 eng./1346 sep. hrs., SN Y9G002664 C-IH 3408 8 row 30” cornhead, poly, field tracker, hyd. deck plates, single-point hookup, SN YNS018981 C-IH 2020 30’ grain head, single point hookup, SNM CBJ041677
- J&M HT974 30’ head trailer, lights
- Shop built 20’ HD head trailer
HAGIE SPRAYER & EQUIPMENT
- ’04 Hagie STS 12 sprayer, 1200 gal. SS tank, 90’ boom, Raven 460, Raven Sidekick, Raven Envizio w/mapping, auto-steer, swath control, Norac auto-boom leveling, 320/90R50 tires, 3498 hrs. SN 0015
- Hagie Nitrogen Toolbar (NTB), 40’ 16 row, Can Bus & Pre Can Bus wiring systems, sells w/Shop built tandem axle transport trailer
- Selling separate: 4-580/70R38 Hagie sprayer floater tires & wheels
- JD Starfire 3000 receiver
- JD 2630 display, SF2, row sense & swath control
PLANTING & TILLAGE EQUIPMENT
- ’09 JD 1770 CCS 24 row 30” planter, 500 gal. liquid tank w/Totally Tubular liquid system, Yetter row cleaners, Martin closers, 2 seasons on complete rebuild, SN A01770E730482
- JD 750 15’ grain drill, 7 ½” spacings, grass seed, front dolly wheels, Kelderman markers, SN N00750X014192
- JD 2100 5 shank 3-pt in-line ripper, Used on only 80 acres, SN 1A82100XKD0750335
- Landoll 7130 To The Max 32’ vertical tillage tool, sells complete w/Morris 60 bu. hopper & hyd. driven Crary air fan cover crop seeding system
- JD 960 30’ field cultivator, walking tandems on the main frame, 3 bar spring tooth leveler
- Shop built tandem axle 2 box seed tender, Honda gas engine w/electric start, hyd. fold auger
GRAIN HANDLING EQUIPMENT
- Brent 1080 grain cart, 20” corner auger, roll tarp, scales, large 1000 PTO, 1250/45-32 bar tires, SN B23 370-108
- Parker 4800 gravity wagon, brakes, lights, 385/65R 22.5 tires
- Parker 400 bu. gravity wagon, double door, 16.5-16.1 tires
- Brent “Grain Train” 400 bu. gravity wagon, 16.5L-16.1 tires
- Westfield MK100-71 10”x71’ hyd. swing away auger, Hopper Walker electric swing, 540 PTO w/end drive
- Westfield MK100-61 10”x61’ hyd. swing away auger, hyd. swing, 540 PTO w/90º side drive
- Westfield J210 31’ truck auger, Vanguard 18 HP gas engine w/electric start
SEMI, TRUCKS, & TRAILERS
- ’06 Frieghtliner Columbia day cab semi, 60 series Detroit, 10 spd. trans., wet kit, 11R22.5 tires & 6 aluminum wheels, 485,227 mi., color blue
- ’08 Merrit MVT 42’ hopper bottom grain trailer, ag hoppers, Shur-Co 4500 electric roll tarp, 285/75R24.5 tires & 8 aluminum wheels, color white
- ’97 Ford F350 2 wd 4 door dually pickup, 460 V-8, auto. trans., air, 8’ Reading service body equipped w/Miller Blue Star 22 welder/generator, 200 gal. fuel tank, 20 gal. per min. pump, Ingersoll Rand Honda powered air compressor, 147,000 mi. color white
- Rice 7’ x 20’ tandem axle bumper hitch trailer,2’ beaver tail, fold down ramps, 7000# axles, 12V HD winch
- Sprayer Specialties tandem axle trailer equipped w/1600 gal. SS nurse tank, 11 HP Honda engine & 3” Pacer poly pump, agitation, 7000# axles & 235/75R17.5 tires, brakes & lights
- Shop built 500 gal. tandem axle fuel trailer, 12V & gas powered pumps
FARM EQUIPMENT & SUPPORT ITEMS
- JD HX15 15’ batwing mower, 1000 PTO, chains, 6 composite tires, SN WOHX15F014685
- Soil Mover 700 7 yard dirt scraper, 2 front dolly wheels, hyd. eject.
- JD 112 silage wagon w/HD Westendorf gear
- 7’ x 14’ hayrack w/gear
- Cosmo 500 hyd./PTO drive 3 pt. seeder
- Bradco 16294 6’ skid loader mtd. rock bucket
- Shop built fork lift mtd. 10’ work platform
- Shop built fork lift mtd. 10’ boom
- 1,000 gal. fuel barrel w/110V pump
- (2) 500 gal. fuel barrels w/ 110V pumps
- (6) 1,000 gal. LP tanks (2-w/gears)
- (4) 2,500 gal. poly flat bottom storage tanks
- 85 gal. chem. inductor
- Pacer 3” poly transfer pump w/5 hp electric motor
TOOLS & MISCELLANEOUS
- Coseng C211 CIT upright automatic tire machine
- Mi-T-M 3000 psi hot water power washer, diesel fired, 75’ hose reel
- Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 81 plasma cutter w/cart
- JD AC-8000S portable generator
- Campbell Hausfield 15 gal. portable air compressor
- Schumacher 6/12V batter charger
- JD ¾” socket set & others
- JD wrench sets
- 1” air impact gun
- 20 ton air/hyd. bottle jack
- HD steel truck ramps
- Quantity of wrenches, sockets, hammers, hyd. jacks etc.
- 2 section pallet racking w/2 mini tote bulk oil system
- Approximately 30 gal. TO-4 30 hyd. oil
- 8-poly mini bulks
- Battery cable service parts; cable ends, boots, cables, crimping tool, etc.
- Quantity of shop supplies: Hyd. fittings, roller chain, pulleys, hose clamps, etc.
- Several sprayer parts, nozzles, ball valves, hose, etc.
- (24) Martin 15” spike tooth closers
- Grain bin aeration fans
- 12V ATV sprayer & seeder
- Motorola Radius GR1225 base station repeater
- (10) Motorola mobile radios
AUCTIONEERS’ NOTE: Mark your calendars now and make plans to attend this land and large “absolute” late model machinery auction! The equipment has been extremely well cared for, always shedded and is absolutely field ready.
BRIEF SALE ORDER: 10:00 a.m. – Tools & Misc. Items; 11:00 a.m. sharp – Real Estate; 11:30 a.m. – Machinery & Major Equipment, followed by any unsold items. Loader tractor and auction personnel available sale day to assist in loading out. Feel free to give John a call with any questions you might have. Lunch available. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
John & Angela Dunbar – John’s Cell (641) 919-8699
Auction Managers: Jim Huff (319) 931-9292 & Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320
Representing & Closing Attorney:
John A. Morrissey
Court Street Professional Building
109 North Court Street
Fairfield, IA 52556
Phone: (641) 472-3144