SOLD! TRACT 1 – $12,500.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $12,500.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $12,500.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $1,934,000.00
Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 5:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the Bridgeview Center, 102 Church St, Ottumwa, Iowa
154.72 Surveyed Acres (3 Tracts)
The Rouw Farm is located in Section 30, Benton Township, Keokuk County, IA. 6 miles north of Ottumwa, IA at the Junction of St. Hwy. 149 & St. Hwy. 23. (Be watching for presale directional signs.)
Tract 1 – 54.44 Aces± (subject to survey)
- FSA information indicates 53.79 acres in tillable including 3.52 acres in CRP with a payment of $267.73 per acre expiring in 2024.
- Highly productive Colo-Ely & Otley soils
- CSR2 is 85.5!
- Access is on the west by St. Hwy. 23
Tract 2 – 64.50 Aces± (subject to survey)
- FSA information indicates 62.90 acres in tillable including 4.71 acres in CRP with a payment of $267.73 per acre expiring in 2024.
- Soils include Colo-Ely, Nira & Otley
- CSR2 is 70.1
- Access is on the west by St. Hwy. 23 & on the south by St. Hwy. 149
Tract 3 – 34.78 Aces± (subject to survey)
- FSA information indicates 34.74 acres tillable
- Highly productive Otley & Colo-Ely soils
- CSR2 is 86.1
- This tract is improved with 3 grain storage bins totaling nearly 30,000 bu. of storage.
- Access is on the south by St. Hwy. 149
METHOD & TERMS
The Rouw Farm will be sold in one (3) tracts, based on a survey that has recently been completed. All tracts will be sold on a price per acre basis and will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice”, whereas the high bidder can take any or all tracts for their high bid. Tracts will NOT be combined at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Tuesday, March 26, 2019 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. Farm sells with full possession for the 2019 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Emery & Julianne Rouw – Sellers
Denefe, Gardner & Zingg, P.C.
104 S Court St, Ottumwa, IA 52501
Phone: (641) 683-1626
For additional information, contact auction manager: John Probasco: (641) 856-7355 or Jim Huff (319) 931-9292