99.6 Surveyed Acres • 1 Tract
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2020 AT 11:00 A.M.
SOLD! – $4,250 PER ACRE
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. No on-site bidding permitted.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Location & General Information
Land is located approximately 1/2 mile west of Edina, MO in Sections 23 & 24, T62N•R12W, Lyon Township, Knox County, MO. From Edina, MO take Hwy. 6 south approximately 1 mile, then west on Hwy. 6 approximately 1/2 mile to County Road Cedar Pl., then north and west approximately 3/4 mile to farm. Be watching for presale directional signs.
• Farm represents productive tillable farmland and offers “premier” whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage!
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 55.89 acres of tillable farmland of which 6.79 acres are enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $145.88 per acre through 9-30-2025
• 3.31 acres are enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $162.00 per acre through 9-30-2025
• 4.92 acres are enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $128.70 per acre through 9-30-2025
• Primary soil types: Gorin, Armstrong, Kilwinning & Chariton • Access from the south by Cedar Place
Method and Terms
A survey has been completed prior to the sale. Farm will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from completed survey.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
Immediately following the auction, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Knox County Abstract, which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Knox County Abstract on or before December 1, 2020.
Possession will be given at time of closing subject to harvest of the current soybean crop. Farm sells free and clear for the 2021 crop year.
The 2020 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing costs will be split between buyer & seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Mary Jane Pinson Trust
Lois Huchteman, Trustee
Auction Managers: Bill Fretwell (660) 341-7735 & Dan Sullivan (319) 795-1833