Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 5:00 P.M.
Open House: Sat., June 12th • 11 AM to 2 PM
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. No on-site bidding permitted.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
60 Acres± (subject to survey) • 1 Tract
Location & General Information
Farm is located 4 miles north of Edina, MO in Section 32, T63N•R11W, Knox County, MO. From Edina, MO take Hwy. 15 north approximately 3 miles to Poor Farm Road, then east approximately 1 mile to Eagle Avenue, then north 3/4 mile to farm.
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 52.38 acres of open cropland currently in improved pasture/hay production.
- Primary soil types: Kilwinning, Leonard and Armstrong.
- Land represents very well maintained improved pastureland/hay ground.
- Tract is improved with a beautiful, well maintained ranch style home with 1,344 sq. ft., 3 bedroom, 1 full bath, fireplace, basement and attached garage. The open kitchen area offers beautiful custom built cabinets and countertop design along with modern stainless steel appliances. The home has central a/c and forced air heat and has also been upgraded to 200 amp. electricity. This home was built in 1965 and has always been meticulously cared for.
- Other improvements include a newer fully insulated 36’x40’ shop/garage with concrete floor, heat & water; 45’x82’ pole type machinery/storage building with 25’ lean to; 81’x25’ hoop type livestock building; 30’x40’ open front pole type livestock barn with interior waterers, wireless video monitoring system & calving pens. In-line concrete feed bunks as well as steel continuous fencing offers an exceptional well designed livestock handling facility.
- Also included is a very nice 1.8± acre lake.
- This is a “must see” property with a picturesque setting.
- Access from the north by Evergreen Road.
Method and Terms
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale. Farm will be sold for a lump sum total dollar amount.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
Immediately following the auction, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Knox County Abstract, which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Knox County Abstract on or before July 28, 2021. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. Farm sells free and clear for the 2021 crop year.
The 2021 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing costs will be split between buyer & seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Tom and Janie Kurth
Auction Manager: Bill Fretwell (660) 341-7735 and Dan Sullivan