KNOX COUNTY, MO LAND AUCTION
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2016 AT 11:00 A.M.
279.8 SURVEYED ACRES • 4 TRACTS
Sale to be held at the Edina Community Center, Edina, MO.
Open House: Saturday, November 12th from 11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $6,400.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2- $3,750.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $3,000.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $210,000.00 TOTAL DOLLAR
TOTAL – 1,315,840.00
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Knox County, MO Land Auction consisting of 279.8 Surveyed Acres located in Sections 13 & 14, T61N8R11W, Bee Ridge Township. Land to be sold in 4 individual tracts. This very well maintained farm, with State Hwy. T frontage, represents highly productive tillable cropland, excellent hardwood timber and offers “premier” whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage. Improvements include a beautiful country home, well kept outbuildings and is situated along State Hwy. T approximately 9 miles southeast of Edina, MO.
Tract 1 – 76.6 surveyed acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 75.84 acres tillable cropland.
• Productive soil types: Kilwinning, Putmam & Leonard.
• Land represents nearly 100% highly productive tillable cropland.
• Access from the north and east by State Hwy. T.
Tract 2 – 66.4 surveyed acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 53.99 acres tillable cropland.
• Productive soil types: Kilwinning, Leonard, Armstrong & Putnam.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland with the balance in wooded draws.
• Access from the east by State Hwy. T.
Tract 3 – 122.2 surveyed acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 66.93 acres tillable cropland of which 7.8 acres are enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $133.20 through 9-30-2023.
• Productive soil types: Arbela, Gifford, Chequest, Leonard & Armstrong.
• Land represents highly productive tillable cropland with the balance in hardwood timber & wooded draws which offers “outstanding” whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
• Access from the northeast corner by way of 20′ ingress/egress easement extending north to State Hwy. T.
Tract 4 – 14.6 surveyed acres
• This beautiful well maintained tract is improved with a very nice 1,617 sq. ft. (total living space), 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath, ranch style country home with partially finished full basement and attached 2 car garage.
• Other improvements include a 118′ x 60′ sq. ft. machine/storage building, 24′ x 48′ open front machine shed, (2) 21′ x 24′ grain bins & (2) 18′ x 16′ grain bins.
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 2.92 acres tillable cropland.
• Access from the east by State Hwy. T.
METHOD & TERMS
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey is in progress on all 4 tracts and will be completed prior to the auction. Tracts 1-3 will be sold on a price per acre basis with the surveyed acres being used to calculate the final settlement price. Tract 4 (house tract) will be sold for a “lump sum” total dollar amount. Please note: Tracts 1, 2, 3 & 4 will be sold in numerical order and NOT offered in any combinations.
The farm will not be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Oak Hills Title Co., Canton, MO, which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Oak Hills Title Co., Canton, MO on or before December 27, 2016.
Possession will be given at time of closing subject only to tenant completing harvest of the corn & soybean crop now growing on this farm. Farm sells free & clear for the 2017 crop year. The 2016 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller using the most recent available tax information. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided. Note: The entire 2017 CRP payment will be given to the new buyer(s).
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
TRACT 1 PHOTOS
TRACT 2 PHOTOS
TRACT 3 PHOTOS
TRACT 4 PHOTOS
Children of the Late Don & Clem Porter
Peggy Briscoe – Executor
Closing & Title Work By:
Oak Hills Title Co.
307 Lewis Street