SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2016 AT 10:00 A.M. AND 1:00 P.M. (2 SEPARATE TIMES…PLEASE READ CAREFULLY).
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $7,000.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $5,000.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $2,675.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $950,980.00
Land located north of Edina, MO (southwest of Baring, MO along Hwy. 15).
Selling at 10:00 A.M.: Approximately 220 Acres± located in Sections 26, 34 & 35, T63N•R12W, Greensburg Township, Knox County, MO. Farm to be sold in 3 tracts.
Land represents highly productive farmland, improved pasture land/hay ground, premier building sites with highway frontage, excellent hunting around the outskirts, etc. All tracts sell with full possession. Land sells at 10:00 A.M. at the Edina Community Center, Edina, MO.
Selling at 1:00 P.M. at the farm (on Tract 3) along Hwy. 15 southwest of Baring, MO will be older farm machinery to include tractors and other farm support items, vehicles & miscellaneous. These items will sell once again at 1:00 P.M. at the farm near Baring, MO.
Location and General Information
Land is located in Sections 26, 34 & 35, T63N•R12W, Greensburg Township, Knox County, MO. Farm is generally located just southwest of Baring, MO or approximately 8 miles northwest of Edina, MO along State Hwy. 15. From Edina, MO (Junction of Hwy. 6 and Hwy. 15), take Hwy. 15 northwest approximately 8 miles to farm. Land represents highly productive farmland, improved pasture land/hay ground with excellent fences, premier building sites with highway frontage, as well as nice hunting/recreational areas. All tracts sell with full possession.
Highly Productive Tillable Cropland!
Outstanding perimeter fences!
Premier Building Sites!
TRACT 1 – 54.8 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 49.11 acres of tillable cropland.
• Predominant soil types: Kilwinning, Leonard & Putnam.
• Land represents highly productive tillable cropland, premier building sites with State Hwy. 15 frontage.
• Access from the west by State Hwy. 15.
TRACT 2 – 63.4 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 56.91 acres of tillable cropland.
• Predominant soil types: Putnam, Armstrong, Kilwinning & Gara.
• Land represents highly productive tillable cropland, excellent building sites with State Hwy. 15 frontage.
• Access from the east by State Hwy. 15.
TRACT 3A & 3B – 93.6 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 63.72 acres of tillable cropland.
• Predominant soil types: Armstrong, Gara, Kilwinning & Putnam.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, premier building sites, excellent hunting/recreational areas with nice ponds & mature timber.
• Improvements include an older country home as well as other older outbuildings.
• Access from the east by State Hwy. 15.
Method and Terms
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale on all 3 tracts. Bidding will be on a price per acre basis with the completed surveyed acres used to calculate the final sale price. Tracts 1-3 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase in any order, any or all of Tracts 1-3 for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” bidding will continue until all tracts have been purchased. The farm will not be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place on or before March 21, 2016. Possession will be given at time of closing. Farm sells free and clear for the 2016 crop season. The 2015 real estate taxes will be paid by the sellers. The 2016 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the new buyer(s). Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided. Closing costs will be split between buyer and seller. All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Personal Property to sell at 1:00 P.M.
To be sold at the farm (Tract 3) along Hwy. 15 southwest of Baring, MO.
TRACTORS • COMBINE • CORN PICKER
• 1948 Ford 8N tractor.
• 1961 Ford 8N tractor with side distributor.
• Massey Harris 50 tractor.
• Massey Harris 35 self-propelled combine with 8 ft. platform.
• Massey Harris 2 row self-propelled corn picker.
• None of these are currently running.
• Ford 706 3 pt. dirt scoop.
• (2) Ford Dearborn 2 row 3 pt. cultivators.
• (2) Allis Chalmers little round balers. Orange tops.
• Ford 2 bottom 3 pt. plow
• Ford 2 gang 3 pt. rotary hoe
• Ford 10 ft. 3 pt. disk.
• New Idea hay rake with drawbar hitch.
• International steel wheel 4 bar rake.
• (2) Letz corn grinders. Belt driven.
• Ford 6 ft. 3 pt. blade.
• Flatbed wagon.
• 3 pt. tractor seeder.
• Harrow sections
• 2005 EZ-GO ST Sport UTV with manual dump bed and winch.
• 1964 ½ ton International 900 pickup with short, narrow bed. 63,4XX miles. 1 owner. Not running.
• 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger with 318 motor and AT. All original. Not running.
• 1949 Dodge Wayfarer with 68,112 actual miles. Not running.
• Ford 80 lawn mower.
• Yardman 14 hp. mower with 38” deck.
• Husqvarna 450 chain saw.
• Shop tools, ladders, shovels, tiller, etc.
• Household items, including gun case, TV, etc.
PERSONAL PROPERTY PHOTOS
For additional information contact Bill Fretwell at 660-341-7735
Ernest R. Clair Family Trust
Closing & Title Work By:
Knox County Abstract
103 S. First Street
Edina, MO 63537