Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 11:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the Knox County Missouri Courthouse • Edina, MO
156.5 Surveyed Acres • 2 Tracts
The Sheriff of Knox County, MO will sell at the South front door of the Knox County Courthouse located at 107 N. 4th Street, Edina, MO 63537 to the highest bidder for cash with 10% down at the time of the sale and the balance in cash at closing within 30 days all pursuant to a contract for sale to be signed at the conclusion of the auction. The CRP contract has been terminated and farm sells free and clear with full possession at closing. Tracts 1 & 2 will be sold individually and the tracts will not be offered in their entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. Announcements at the sale will take precedent.
Tract 1 • 77.7 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures indicate approximately 56.2 acres of tillable cropland with the balance in wooded draws.
- Primary soil types: Armstrong, Mexico, Lindley and Blackoar.
- Access from the entire north by Telegraph Street and the entire west by Thorn Avenue.
Tract 2 • 78.8 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures indicate approximately 51.8 acres of tillable cropland with the balance in wooded draws and pond.
- Primary soil types: Armstrong, Lindley, Blackoar and Mexico.
- Access from the entire west by Thorn Avenue.
Brett B. Bozarth
Bozarth Law LLC
405 Clark Street
Canton, MO 63435
Barry V. Cundiff
Frick & Cundiff, P.C.
2211 E. Normal Ave.
Kirksville, MO 63501
Knox County, Missouri Sheriff
Allen Gudehus, Sheriff
107 4th Street C
Edina, MO 63537
Title Work By
Oak Hills Title Co.
307 Lewis Street
Canton, MO 63435