FRIDAY, JANUARY 29, 2016 AT 9:30 A.M.
SALE TO BE HELD AT SULLIVAN AUCTION SITE • HWY. 136 • HAMILTON, IL 62341
ANTIQUE FURNITURE & COLLECTIBLES
- Oak secretary w/ drop front writing desk, bevelled mirror and applied gingerbread
- Oak 47″x26″ library table w/ front drawer
- Lane cedar-lined chest
- Treadle sewing machine in oak cabinet
- Walnut 39″x22″ parlor table
- Maple single drawer stand table, birds eye, Queen Anne style legs
- Collection of Native American artifacts to include 6.5 lb. Keokuk ax, arrowheads, few celts, etc.
- Ingraham mantle clock
- Crocks, jugs, spongeware pitchers, bowls, etc.
- (2) antique violins w/ cases
- History books to include: 1968 History of Hancock County, IL; 1979 Historic Sites & Structures of Hancock County, IL; 1955 Hancock County, IL Pictorial, etc.
- Brass bucket
- Cast iron boot jack
- Oil lamp
- Cast iron wall mounted oil lamp holder
- Small child size trunk
- Few advertising items to include Kasper coffee tin
- (3) Shaeffer “White Dot” pens
- Toy IHC tractor, JD wagon and a few toy trucks
- “Skipper” Barbie case, complete w/ doll & clothing
- Few pcs. of jewelry to include rings, cuff links, necklaces, ladies wristwatches, pocket watch, etc.
- Candlewick S&P shakers w/ matching butter dish, toothpick holders, hand painted china, china salts, Hummels, Ruby Red, Carnival vase, glass baskets, Fire King & Pyrex, green depression, milk glass, etc.
- Burk’s Blue Seltzer water bottle, Keokuk, IA
- Other collectible & antique type items.
MODERN FURNITURE & HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
- Oakwood Industries (Memphis, MO) 5-pc. matching bedroom set to include full size bed, lg. dresser with bi-fold mirrors, 5-drawer chest and (2) matching nightstands
- Oakwood Industries (Memphis, MO) oval kitchen table w/ (4) 10″ leaves (extends to 9′)
- Modern oak curved glass china cabinet w/ claw feet
- (2) matching La-Z-Boy recliners
- (2) swivel rockers (color brown & blue)
- Lift chair (color brown)
- Bassett 3-cushion sofa, trimmed in oak
- Toshiba 45″ flatscreen TV
- LG 24″ flatscreen TV w/ remote
- (2) chest of drawers
- Several glass top end tables
- (2) kneehole desks
- (2) matching maple chairs
- Bed, less box spring & mattress
- Heavy duty 2-drawer fire safe
- GE chest-type freezer, color white with textured top
- GE upright apartment size refrigerator
- Hamilton Beach microwave, color black & like new
- Kitchen appliances to include crockpot, blenders, popcorn makers, etc.
- Wm. Rogers silver plated set of flatware in hard case
- Linens & doilies
- Modern dishes to include Corelle
- Large quantity of pots, pans, cutlery, roasters, etc.
- Flatware set
- Large collection of local car show T-shirts which date back to the Warsaw Hay Days
- Battery operated mechanical “Hank Williams, Jr.” dancing 20″ figural
- Christmas & other decorations
- Large thimble collection
- Several nice pictures & frames
- Table, floor & desk lamps
TOOLS AND OUTDOOR RELATED ITEMS
- Smaller 2-wheel pull-type torch trailer
- Wooden stepladders and wooden extension ladders
- Craftsman shop vac
- Rakes, shovels, hoes, etc.
- Wagner heavy duty power painter
- Electric car buffer
- Other related items such as: Gas cans, coolers, mole traps, yard decorations, extension cords, few hand tools, redwood patio chairs, galvanized can, etc.
JACOB LIND ESTATE, ARGYLE, IA WILL SELL:
Lincoln air grease gun; Bostitch air nailer; air hose and reel; Milwaukee 9″ angle grinder; Makita RF1100 router with base and case; Delta Shopmaster oscillating spindle sander (NIB); Power Pruner pole chainsaw with gas engine; Dewalt hand planer; Craftsman belt sander; Dewalt cut-off saw; Porter Cable air nailer; Rotozip spiral saw; Makita electric drill; Ryobi 10″ miter saw; Dewalt 14″ chop saw; Johnson 28″ chainsaw; Reddy salamander heater; new 11.00×16 tractor tire and rim; Wagner 9150 air paint sprayer; Drywall jacks; Robolaser CST Berger laser and tripod; MK tile cutter; 20′ fiberglass extension ladder; antique oak doors; 42″ lawn sweep.
Huge toy collection just added.
Just consigned from local collector. Several hundred collector toys. Large quantity of Corvette and other models. Lots of muscle cars, etc.
Auctioneers’ Note: We (the Sullivan family) grew up being friends and neighbors to the Hamma family and invite you to attend this interesting estate auction. There will be a few other items consigned from local estates. Possibly two auction rings throughout part of the day (please come prepared with an extra bidder). Lunch available. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
DAVE HAMMA ESTATE – NAUVOO, IL AND OTHERS
PHOTOS COMING SOON!