MONDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2015 AT 10:00 A.M.
Auction to be held at the farm near Downs, IL
Physical Address: 20307 E. 500N Road, Downs, IL 61736
From Downs, IL: Take Hwy 36 south & west out of town a short distance (immediately after crossing interstate 74) to N 2075 East Road/County Hwy 27, then left or east & south 2.8 miles to Road E. 500N, then right or west ½ mile to the first farmstead on the south side of the road.
Downs, IL is located 10 miles southeast of Bloomington, IL or 20 miles northeast of Clinton, IL.
Click Here for Auction Results:
COMPLETE LINE OF FARM MACHINERY!
- ‘90 JD 8760 4WD tractor, partial PS trans., 20.8R42 duals, 3 outlets, bare back, 7,371 hrs., SN 2102
- ‘90 JD 4555 tractor, MFWD, PS trans., 18.4R42 tires & duals, 14.9R30 front tires & fenders, 3 outlets, 12 suitcase weights, quick hitch, 1000 PTO, 3,373 hrs., SN P005002
- ‘81 JD 4440 tractor, QR trans., 18.4R38 rear tires, 11L-16 front tires, 3 outlets, 10 suitcase weights, quick hitch, 540 & 1000 PTO, 5,713 hrs., SN H047069R
- JD 955 compact utility tractor, MFWD, ROPS, 36×13.50-15 turf tires, 25×8.5-14 front tires, PTO, shows 535 hrs., SN LV0955E191720, sells complete w/ JD 72” belly mower
Combine & Heads
- ‘01 JD 9650 STS combine, duals, chopper, hopper extension, 2,345 eng. & 1,591 sep. hrs., SN H09650S691789
- ‘98 JD 930 platform w/ poly snouts, SN 677837
- ‘97 JD 893 8R30” poly corn head, SN 670131
- EZ Trail 672 head hauling cart
- ‘08 JD 2310 mulch finisher, 39’ 9”, walking tandems on main frame & wings, 6-bar harrow, very nice, SN N02310X004238
- ‘04 JD 2700 5-shank mulch ripper w/ rear leveler, SN N02700X002132
- JD 7200 MaxEmerge 2 16R flex fold planter, vacuum, SN D501018
- EZ Trail 475 grain cart, 23.1-26 knobby tires, 1000 PTO, roll tarp
- (2) Parker center dump gravity wagons, 16.5-16.1 tires, single compartment, 2 doors
- Progressive 4200 pull-type sprayer w/ 800 gal. poly tank, 60’ booms, single axle w/ 16.5-16.1 tires & 2” Hy Pro hyd. pump
- Farm King 10”x 70’ hyd. swing away auger w/ hyd. lift, like new
- Farm King 10”x 62’ hyd. swing away auger w/ hyd. lift
- JD 420 rotary hoe
- JD RG 8-30 3 pt. cultivator
- 1,000 gal. poly tank on tandem axle trailer, sells complete w/ 5.5 hp B & S eng. & pump
- 200 bushel gravity box, no gear
Trailer • Fork Lift • Shop Tools and Misc. Farm Items
- Clark A3 LP forklift, model C500-55, 5,500# lift, 15’ lift, hard tires, 5,959 hrs.
- (1) 1,000 gal. & (1) 500 gal. fuel tanks w/ electric pumps
- Homemade 4WD tractor built from (2) Farmall F-30 rear ends, 4 cyl. Detroit diesel motor, truck trans., built in the 60’s & hasn’t run in many years
- (8) 10-bolt truck rims
- (16) row cleaners
- JD 3 pt. head mover
- 18.4R38 clamp on duals
- Ag Chem poly saddle tanks
- Hardware fence wire
- Steel wheel wagon frame
- Carolina 50-ton shop press
- Packard 16-speed floor model drill press
- Plasma wire feed welder
- Stick welder
- Generator w/ gas eng.
- Carolina cut off steel bandsaw
- 8-ton eng. hoist
- 20” anvil on stand
- Stocked bolt organizer
- Grease guns
- 12” C-clamps
- Bottle jack
- Large bench vice
- Aluminum ext. ladder & other stepladders
- Floor jack for duals
- Other items too numerous to list
AUCTIONEERS’ NOTE: After many years of farming for the Salley Land Trust (Charlie’s father farmed this land as well), the Heaps are retiring from farming and have purchased a home in Clinton, IL. Every item will positively sell to the highest bidder. Loader tractor and auction personnel will be available sale day to assist in load out. Live internet bidding available on major pieces of equipment. Lunch available. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
Charlie & Mary Heap
20541 E. County Road 500N • Downs, IL 61736
Cell Phone (309) 275-6778
Consigned by neighbor, Mike Robins
- GMC grain truck w/steel bed
Late Addition from local neighbor Keith Fluegel – DMI field cultivator
Kevin Haas (309) 264-7767
Luke Sullivan (309) 371-5214
Please Note: On the same day, and at the same location, we will also be conducting a retirement auction for Gary and Anita LaMonte. The LaMonte line of machinery will sell immediately after the Heap equipment at approx. 1:00 P.M.