Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at 9:00 AM CST
Auction to be held at the Stark County Illinois 4H Fairground in Wyoming, Illinois. The fairgrounds are located near the Northeast edge of town on the North side of Rt. 17. Watch for sale day directional signs.
Mark your calendars now for this large auction!
Click above link for results
- ’02 Cat Challenger MT865 track tractor, PS trans., 4 outlets, 43.5 gpm hyd. pump, wide swing drawbar, 36” tracks, weights, deluxe cab, 3,430 hours, SN AGCMT865ABDS20408
- ’91 Cat Challenger CH65B track tractor, PS trans., 4 outlets, 24” tracks (brand new), 5,868 hours, SN 7YC01900
- ’95 JD 8200 MFWD tractor, PS trans., 4 outlets, 30 gpm hyd. pump, large 1000 PTO, 18.4R46 rear tires w/duals, 16.9R30 front tires, radar, weights, quick hitch, 4,497 hours, SN RW8200P001801
- ’82 JD 4440 tractor, fully equipped cab, 8 spd. PS trans., 3 outlets, 540 & 1000 PTO, 480/80R38 rear tires, 11.00-16 front tires, weights, 4,451 hours, SN 4440P064109RW
- ’63 JD 4010 diesel tractor, narrow front, synchro trans., 2 outlets, 540 PTO, ROPS w/ canopy, 15.5-38 rear tires (new), 6.00-16 front tires, tach. indicates 3,336 hours, SN 46724
- Case 1270 Agri King tractor, fully equipped cab, 2 outlets, 1000 PTO, 18.4R38 rear tires, 11.00-16SL front tires, front weights, 4,081 hours, SN 8725702
COMBINE & HEADS
- ’06 JD 9760STS 2wd combine, ContourMaster feederhouse, chopper, single-point hookup, deep tooth chaffer, round bar concave, HD final drives, 22.5’ high-unload rate auger, premium header controls, 710/70R38 drive tires w/duals, 600/65R28 steer tires, Maurer bin extension, rear view camera, HID lights, power mirrors, 2,180 eng./ 1,256 sep. hours, SN H09760S715618
- ’08 JD 612C 12 row 30” corn head, (6) stalk stompers, hyd. deck plates, height sensors, single-point hookup, SN H0612CX725660
- ’07 JD 630F 30’ HydraFlex platform, full finger, single-point hookup, SN H00630F721324
- Unverferth Road Runner 630 30’ head trailer, tandem axle, front dolly wheels, lights, front fenders
- ’07 JD 2600 display, AutoTrac SF2, SN PCGU26E131575
- ’10 JD 1800 display, AutoTrac SF1, SN PCGU18B203898
- ’15 JD StarFire 3000 receiver, SN PCGT3TB748417
- ’04 JD StarFire iTC receiver, SN PCGT01C323801
- ’05 JD StarFire iTC receiver, SN PCGT01C330750
- (4) JD ATU steering wheels
COLLECTOR TRACTORS & FARM COLLECTIBLES
- Minneapolis Moline RT tractor, factory cab, NF, originated from Princeville, IL, SN 401252 – original, runs & drives, 2nd owner
- JD 630 gas tractor, tricycle front end, power steering, 13.6-38 rear tires, fenders, 3-pt. hitch, 1 outlet, SN 6311109
- JD 630 gas tractor, narrow front, power steering, 13.6-38 rear tires, 6.00-15 front tires, rear wheel weights, 1 outlet, 3-pt. hitch, tach. indicates 3,685 hrs., sells complete w/ JD 45 loader w/ trip bucket, original
- Farmall H tractor, 12.4-38 rear tires, rear wheel weights, 1 outlet, SN 297158X1
- ’32 Case CC gas tractor, SN C322498
- AC B tractor, WF, 10-24 rear tires, shows 1,564 hrs.
- 1920s International threshing machine
- IH Cub Cadet 1270 Hydrostatic lawn mower
- IH Cub Cadet 1282 riding lawn mower w/ belly mower, SN 2050603U730871
- FARM COLLECTIBLES INCLUDING: Lansing wood high wheel wagon; Fairbanks Morse hit-n-miss engine on dolly; (2) JD end gate seeders; AC WC engine; Buckeye antique egg incubator; (2) MM fenders; JD hand corn sheller; Knox hand corn sheller; Vintage antique fanning mill; Horse drawn walking plow; Clipper 2V antique seed cleaner; JD tear drop fenders; Horse drawn 1-bottom plow; AC 2R corn planter; 1R corn planter; (3) yoke double trees; Sherwood spring coaster wagon; and much more!
GRAIN HANDLING EQUIPMENT
- Kinze 840 grain cart, row crop duals, roll tarp, 1000 PTO, SN 503084
- (2) M&W 300B gravity wagons, dual compartment, diamond tread tires, lights
- Farm King 6640 grain vac, model GV40165D, 1000 PTO, sells w/extra hose parts & fittings, SN GV017010
- Top Air 8”x 18’ hyd. belt conveyor, SN 18832
- Mayrath 10”x 62’ swing away grain auger, 540 PTO, hyd. lift
- Hutchinson 8”x71’ grain auger, Baldor 15 hp electric motor, manual lift, SN 901600
- Mayrath 8”x 52’ grain auger, Baldor 10 hp electric motor
- Hutchinson 12”x 36’ truck auger, 540 PTO, hyd. lift
- 8”x 20’ transfer auger w/ electric motor
- Kewanee 6”x 40’ grain auger, 540 PTO, manual lift
PLANTERS, SEED TENDER & FERTILIZER APPLICATOR
- ’08 JD 1760 12 row 30” wing fold planter, flex frame, vacuum, ground drive, pneumatic down force w/ Precision Planting 20/20 system, Yetter floating row cleaners, one spike-tooth closing wheel per row, MaxEmerge row units w/ 3 bushel boxes, markers, Precision Planting 20/20 monitor, SN A01760F725101
- ’01 JD 1770 Conservation 12 row 30” front fold planter, vacuum, Precision Planting equipment to include: elec. drives, 20/20 monitoring, clean sweep row cleaner adjust w/ Martin row cleaners, & pneumatic down force/upforce, liquid fertilizer system w/ (2) 250 gal. tanks, hyd. pump & JD rate controller, MaxEmerge row units w/ 3-bushel boxes, 2-pt. hitch, one spike-tooth closing wheel per row, drag chains, seed firmers, markers, SN A01770F690108 – wow!
- Friesen by Meridian Seed Titan 4SE 4-box seed tender, tandem axle, bumper hitch, Honda GX160 motor w/ electric start, conveyor, SN 40535
- Fast 8100 15-knife liquid fertilizer applicator, 1000 gal. poly tank, hyd. pump, 2 section shutoffs, 380/90R46 tires, SN 811030940110 – like new condition!
- ’09 JD 2310 30’ 9” mulch finisher, 4-bar spike tooth harrow, walking tandems on main frame & wings, gauge wheels, hyd. adj. gangs, single-point depth control, rear hitch w/ hyd. & light outlets, SN N02310X004147
- EarthMaster Tillage 34’ vertical tillage tool, walking tandems on main frame & wings, gauge wheels, rolling basket, fluted blades, 7.5” spacing, hyd. fore/aft, SN 10006
- Blue Jet Sub Tiller IV 7-shank in-line pull-type ripper, hyd. fold, gauge wheels, lights, very little use, SN 015254
- Blue Jet Sub Tiller II 5-shank in-line 3-pt. ripper, rear depth control wheels
- McFarlane HDL-132-44 8-bar spike tooth harrow, hyd. fold, hyd. lift, SN 12816
- JD 310 18’ heavy duty offset disk, dual tandem tires
- M&W Earthmaster 1700 7-shank disc ripper, 3-bar spring tooth harrow, lights, walking tandems, hyd. adjust gangs, SN 10240
- M&W Earthmaster 1460 7-shank disc ripper, Jumbo Midwest buster bar rear leveler
- JD 15’ cultimulcher, hyd. lift
- ’05 JD HX15 15’ batwing mower, front & rear chains, 8 airplane tires, small 1000 PTO, SN W0HX15F007835
- Soil Mover SM500 5-yard hyd. soil scraper, front dolly wheels, SN 1H2-17893
- JD 845 12 row 30” hyd. fold cultivator, danish tine sweeps
- Noble Row-Runner 6 row 30” 3-pt. cultivator, Danish tines
- JD 400 15’ 3-pt. rotary hoe
- Fast 3-pt. 60’ spray booms, hyd. fold, sells w/ pull-type 500 gal. tank, 40 gal. rinse tank, 3 sections, hyd. pump
- Hurricane 26HD 3-pt. trencher, 1000 PTO—brand new, still on pallet!
- JD 2600 5-bottom plow
- Woods BH750 3-pt. backhoe attachment, SN 1712
- Hahn Hi-Boy HB-80 high clearance sprayer
- JD 535 pull-type sprayer, 30’ booms, 350 gal. poly tank, PTO pump
- 1,000 gal. stainless tank on tandem axle bumper hitch trailer, sells complete w/ Honda GX160 motor & FloMax 8 pump
- Snow Machines 3-pt. 8’ snow blower, 540 PTO
- Woods Cadet 84” 3-pt. rotary mower, 540 PTO
- JD 3-bottom pull-type plow
- JD 30’ implement trailer, square tube frame
- LATE ADDITION: New Idea manure vacuum tank
TRUCKS & VEHICLES
- ’91 International 4900 grain truck, tandem tag axle & steerable tag axle, DT466 diesel eng., Spicer 5+2 trans., Kann 21’ aluminum grain bed, roll tarp, cargo doors, 158,000 miles, VIN 1HTSDZ4N5MH308864 – one owner!
- ’72 Ford Louisville 750 grain truck, 5+2 trans., Ford gas eng., tag axle, 18’ steel bed w/ roll tarp, odometer indicates 23,675 miles VIN N75EVP56589 – Runs, but engine is weak and has bad knock
- ‘69 Chevrolet C50 single-axle grain truck, 4+2 trans., Midwest 13’ steel bed, odometer indicates 13,000 miles, VIN 3310
- ’92 Chevrolet 1500 W/T pickup, 4wd, reg. cab, long bed, auto, a/c, topper, 150,729 miles, VIN 1GCEK14Z6NZ163396
- ’95 Chevrolet Blazer LT, 4-door, 4wd, auto, fully loaded w/ leather, PW, PL, A/C, 229,000 miles, VIN 1GNDT13W6SK134136
FARM SUPPORT ITEMS
Larson pull-type PTO seeder; 3 pt. forklift, single stage mast; 100 gal. tank w/ electric pump & nozzle w/ shutoff, nozzle has digital fuel meter; Quick hitch; Cat III quick hitch; 3-pt. head mover; (4) Older 6” truck augers; (2) Steel barge wagons on running gears w/ hoists; 500 gal. diesel tank w/ Fill-Rite pump w/ nozzle, flow meter & auto shutoff; (2) 2,500 gal. poly flat-bottom liquid tanks; 300 gal. fuel tank (no pump); (2) 100 gal. fuel tanks (no pump); JD fiberglass tank; 4-section harrow; 3-pt. bale carrier; 18.4-38 clamp on duals; JD 40 series rear wheel weights; JD 1064 running gear; (2) 100 gal. poly tanks; bin aerators; Chemical inductor on stand; and more!
ATV • SHOP TOOLS • PARTS • ETC.
Honda TRX200 ATV, front & rear racks, electric start; Pro Line commercial electric portable steam pressure washer; Quincy 5-hp 2-stage 80 gal. upright air compressor; Kalamazoo model 9AW band saw; Snap-On portable battery charger; Forney electric welder; Battery charger; Metal shelving w/ wire mesh racks; 8’ shop bench; Rolling tool cabinet; Dewalt chop saw; Table top drill press; Shop vac; Lincoln Electric portable welder; Lincoln electric greaser; Socket sets; air impact; Milwaukee sawzall; Air hose reel; Plastic shelving; Shop light; Acetylene torch outfit; Dewalt job site radio; Assorted ladders including fiberglass; Craftsman 25 gal. upright portable air compressor; ’73 Lark FD 12’ single axle bumper hitch camper; Older Schrock Bros. Co. bumper hitch tandem axle flatbed trailer with wood floor, SN 3040; ’47 Chevrolet 2-wheel pickup bed trailer; 2-wheel flatbed trailer; 2-wheel flatbed trailer with wood floor; Windmill pumps; 2-way hyd. Fasse valve; Wayne model 200 gas pump; Older diesel pump; Ground drive mechanism off JD planter; Assorted cream cans; 2-wheel car dolly; Homelite chainsaw; Wisconsin air cooled gas engine, 3 x 3 1/4; Sickle sharpener; Shore model 920 moisture tester w/ hard case; BIG selection of NEW JD planter take-off parts including meters, boxes, closing wheels, etc.; used tracks off Cat 65B tractor; Ryan blower vac; Wisconsin motor on 2-wheel trailer w/ water pump; and much more!
Auctioneers’ Note and Sale Information
Sullivan Auctioneers invite you to this outstanding auction of farm machinery, farm collectibles, vehicles, shop tools, plus much more. This is one event you won’t want to miss. Due to the size of this auction and a very minimal parking area (with the crops still in the field), we have decided to move this auction to the Stark County Fairgrounds facility, which offers ample area to display the equipment, as well as a large parking area. Rather than describe each item as “excellent,” we will simply tell you this is one of the nicer and well cared for lines of equipment you’ll find anywhere in the country! Live internet bidding available on the major pieces of equipment. Loader tractor and auction personnel will be available sale day through Friday, August 12th to assist in load out. Note: Early 9:00 a.m. starting time. Two auction rings throughout the day—please come prepared with an extra bidder. Lunch available on the grounds. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
FRITZ FARMS, INC. – Owners
For more information, contact auction manager Luke Sullivan (309) 371-5214