Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 10:00 A.M.
83.19 Taxable Acres± (1 Tract)
Open House: Thurs., Sept. 17 from 5 – 6 P.M.
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online only auction. No on-site bidding permitted.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Click here to continue to this Proxibid event. After entering, click on ‘Participate in this Event’ which will allow you to participate if you have an account with Proxibid or it also will allow you to set up an account and then participate.
Physical Address: 2480 Johnson St. Rd. Keokuk, IA 52632
The Acker Property is located in Sections 21 & 28, Jackson Township, Lee County, IA just off of St. Hwy. 61 on Johnson St. Rd. on the west side of Keokuk, IA. (Be watching for presale directional signs.)
83.19 Taxable Acres± (1 Tract)
- This property is improved with a single-story berm home that was built in 2007.
- There are 3 bedrooms and 3 baths included in the home which features 3,545 sq. ft. of living area. Other improvements on this property include a 52’ x 60’ & a 30’ x 40’ metal clad storage buildings and Rathbun Rural Water is located on the property.
- This tract includes 16.14 acres tillable that is currently in hay production and food plot areas. The balance of this farm offers excellent hunting and recreational acreage with high signs of whitetail deer, wild turkey as well as other small game. A nearly 4 acre lake boosts the appeal to a fisherman or the waterfowl hunting enthusiast.
- If you are looking for a highly secluded property that includes awesome hunting, a country home and storage buildings this one checks all the boxes! We urge you to take a look at this Lee County, IA property.
- Access is on the north by Johnson St. Rd.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $4,326.00
METHOD & TERMS
The Acker Farm will be sold in one (1) individual tract based on the taxable acres for a Lump Sum total dollar amount.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, November 2, 2020 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. Early possession will be given for hunting rights only upon proof of liability insurance. For full details contact the auction company.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
James G. Acker – Seller
Kevin J. Kuckelman
401 Main St., Ste 5
Keokuk, IA 52632
Phone: (319) 526-8975
Jim Huff (319) 931-9292
Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320