SOLD! TRACT 1 – $8,300.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $2,950.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $52,000.00 LUMP SUM
TOTAL – $478,994.50
Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the Wever Odd Fellows Lodge, Wever, Iowa
83.70 Surveyed Acres • 3 Tracts
Open House: Monday, October 21st • 4 – 5 p.m.
The Hasenclever farm is located in Section 6, Green Bay Township, Lee County, Iowa 2 miles northwest of Wever, Iowa. From the north edge of Wever, Iowa proceed northeast on Hwy. #61 1/2 mile to Hwy #16, then turn left or west and proceed 11⁄2 miles to 345th Ave, then turn left or south and proceed 1⁄2 mile to the farm. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
Tract 1 • 34.36 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate 31.71 acres tillable.
- Major soil types are Givin, Keomah and Clinton.
- CSR2 is 75.5!
- Access is in the northeast corner off of 163rd Street.
Tract 2 • 48.07 Surveyed Acres
- This entire tract is open and timber pasture, with the timber areas offering excellent hunting and recreational opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Clinton, Lindley, Nodaway/Cantril soils.
- CSR2 is 36.6
- This parcel is improved with two pole barns and a pond that are located in the southern portion.
- Access is from the north off of 163rd Street.
Tract 3 • Ranch style home on 1.27 Surveyed Acres
- This home offers 1008 sq. ft. on the main level and was built in 1967. There are 2 bedrooms, full bath, full basement and an attached 2 car garage.
- Rathbun Rural Water services the home.
- Access is from the east off of 345th Avenue.
METHOD & TERMS
The Hasenclever Farm will be sold in three (3) individual tracts based on a survey that has been completed, with the said surveyed acres used to constitute the final settlement price. Tracts will sell in numerical order, Tract 1 will be sold first followed by Tract 2, both on a price per acre basis. Tract 3 will be sold last for a “lump sum” total dollar amount. The farm will NOT be offered in its entirety or in any combinations. Bidding is not contingent upon financing.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, December 2, 2019 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession on Tracts 1 & 2 will be given at the time of closing subject to a lease with the tenant. Full possession on Tract 3 will be given at the time of closing. Farm sells free and clear for the upcoming 2020 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Velma L. Hasenclever Estate
James Wilbert & Mark Glasscock – Co-Executors
Fehseke & Gray Law Office
1023 Avenue G, Fort Madison, Iowa 52627
Phone: (319) 372-7181
Auction Managers: Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320 or Jim Huff (319) 931-9292