SOLD! TRACT 1 – $3,950.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $5,000.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $4,250.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $590,231.50
Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the Comfort Suites, 1780 Stonegate Center Dr., Burlington, IA 52601
143.48 Surveyed Acres • 3 Tracts
The Thompson Farms are located in Sections 14, 22, & 23, Denmark Township, Lee County, IA. (11 miles southwest of Burlington, IA) At the east edge of Denmark, IA go east 1¾ miles to 320th Ave. Turn left or north on 320th Ave. and proceed ¾ of a mile to Old Quarry Rd. Turn left or northwest on Old Quarry Rd and go 1 mile to the Tracts.
(Be watching for presale directional signs.)
Tract 1 – 100.87 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information indicates 74.45 acres tillable with the balance being in hardwood timber and timber draws. This parcel includes Skunk River frontage and offers several attractive cabin building site areas.
- Productive Nodaway & Lawler soils
- CSR2 is 72.6
- Access is on the west by Old Quarry Rd.
- Estimated real estate taxes: $2,357.00
Tract 2 – 14.27 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information indicates 9.64 acres tillable. The balance of this tract includes timber areas featuring cover for all species of wildlife and a small pond. If you are in the market for a small tract in the country to build your dream home or a place to get away to the great outdoors we urge you to take a look at this one.
- Soils include Keomah & Clinton
- CSR2 is 68.1
- Access is on the south by 135th St.
- Estimated real estate taxes: $344.00
Tract 3 – 28.34 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information indicates 9.61 acres tillable. The remainder of this tract offers a hardwood timber area that includes excellent hunting and recreational acreage. There are also several attractive new home building sites on this parcel.
- Nodaway-Cantril & Keomah soils
- CSR2 is 46
- Access is on the north by 135th St.
- Estimated real estate taxes: $417.00
METHOD & TERMS
The Thompson Farm will be sold in 3 individual tracts on a price per acre basis, based on a survey that has been completed, with the surveyed acres constituting the final settlement price. All 3 tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice”, whereas the high bidder can take any or all tracts for their high bid. All tracts will be sold individually and will NOT be combined at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days on or before Monday, November 12, 2018 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the sellers. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject to a farm lease for the 2018 crop year. For complete details contact the auction company.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.