Friday, November 11, 2016 at 3:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the Comfort Inn & Suites, 6169 Reve Court, Hwy 61 & Hwy 2, Fort Madison, IA 52627
70.79 Acres • 1 Tract
SOLD! $4,750.00 per acre
• Productive tillable farmland!
• Excellent hunting/recreational acreage!
• Features future development potential with several new building sites!
The Hoenig Farm is located in Section 4 of Jefferson Township, Lee County, IA 2 ½ miles west of Ft. Madison, IA on State Hwy. 2 (Be watching for presale directional signs)
• FSA information should indicate 49.94 acres tillable that is currently in hay production.
• Soils types include Weller & Clinton
• CSR2 is 63 (Tillable acres)
• This tract also offers excellent hunting/recreational acreage with several areas suitable for food plots. Other attributes include future development potential that includes several new home buildings sites and offers hard surface road frontage on State Hwy. 2. If you are looking for a small tract that is located in close proximity to city amenities and has quick access to US Hwy 61, this could be the one for you!
• Access is on the north by State Hwy. 2
METHOD & TERMS
The Hoenig Farm will be sold on a price per acres basis based the above advertised acres. Bidding will not be contingent on financing.
Ten percent (10%) of the final bid price will be paid on the day of sale with the balance due at the time of closing, on or before Tuesday, December 12, 2016, upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. Taxes will be prorated to the date of closing based on the last available tax statement. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. The farm sells free and clear for the 2017 crop year. There are no hunting leases associated with the property.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
SOIL MAP (Tillable Acres)
Warren & Rebecca Hoenig
Roger & Laura Hoenig
Richard L. Fehseke Jr.
Fehseke & Gray Law Offices
1023 Avenue G,
Fort Madison, IA 52627
For additional information, contact:
Jim Huff (319) 931-9292
Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320