Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 10:00 A.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $65,000 LUMP SUM
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $40,000 LUMP SUM
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $2,750 PER ACRE
Real Estate Sells At 11:00 A.M.
Sale to be held onsite at 3066 Cty. Rd. 103, Ft. Madison, Iowa 52627 ONLINE ONLY – NO ONSITE BIDDING! NO ITEM SHIPPING AVAILABLE. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP ON LOCATION ON FRIDAY, APRIL 10TH FROM 8:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M.
IMPORTANT UPDATE! PLEASE READ
- Due to COVID-19, this auction has been changed to an ONLINE ONLY bidding platform event – No onsite bidding.
- Individuals wishing to bid must register with ProxiBid (see link below).
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Ring 1 Virtual Live Auction Catalog (Real Estate & Major Items): AS ADVERTISED, THIS RING WILL START AT 11:00 A.M., WHICH INCLUDES THE 2 HOMES AND THE 34.02 ACRES AS WELL AS ALL MAJOR ITEMS. BIDDING IS NOW OPEN, CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO ENTER THIS RING AND BID!
Click here to continue to this Proxibid event. After entering, click on ‘Participate in this Event’ which will allow you to participate if you have an account with Proxibid or it also will allow you to set up an account and then participate.
Ring 2 Timed Online Auction Catalog (lots start closing April 9th at 10:00am): THE BIDDING HAS BEGUN AND AS ADVERTISED, THIS RING WILL BEGIN CLOSING AT 10:00 A.M. THIS RING INCLUDES ALL OTHER PERSONAL PROPERTY. CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO ENTER THIS RING AND BID!
From Ft. Madison, Iowa take 18th Street north, continue on Cty. Rd. 103 a short distance to the auction site.
(Be watching for presale directional signs.)
Parcel 1 – Home & 1.5 Acres±
This one story home features 1,056 sq. ft. of living space having three bedrooms, living room, dining area, eat-in kitchen and 1 3/4 baths. The breezeway attaches the 22’ x 24’ 2-car garage with insulated overhead doors and has a three seasons room on the back overlooking the wooded area. The home has a full basement with walk out door, gas forced air heat, central air and a woodburning stove. Property also features a Cleary built 26’ x 40’ pole barn with concrete floor, overhead doors, concrete drive and was recently built in the fall of 2017. All this is served by city water and city gas but lies just outside the city limits on 1.5 acres at the north edge of Ft. Madison, Iowa.
Parcel 2 – Home & 1 Acre±
This one story all electric home features 864 sq. ft. of living space having two bedrooms, living room, eat-in kitchen and one full bath. The home has a carport, concrete drive, maintenance free vinyl siding and a newer metal roof. This property is also serviced with city water, gas and again lies just outside the city limits on 1 acre with a view of the timber to the rear.
Parcel 3 – 34.02 taxable Acres±
This parcel consists of 34 acres± of mature wooded timber that supports several type of wildlife including whitetail deer, turkey and small game. On the south end just off of Avenue A is a level open area perfect for a new home site. There are several trails running the length of the property ideal for hiking or riding to enjoy the great outdoors just outside of town. Don’t miss this opportunity to own your very own recreation spot with an unbeatable location.
Access is on the southeast off of Avenue A.
REAL ESTATE METHOD & TERMS
The Payne properties will be sold in three (3) individual parcels. Parcel 1 will sell first, followed by Parcel 2 both for a “lump sum” total dollar amount. Parcel 3 will be sold last on a price per acre basis, based upon the advertised acres found in this brochure. The parcels will NOT be combined or offered in any combinations. Bidding is not contingent upon financing.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, May 11, 2020 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession on all parcels will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
HIGHLIGHTS TO INCLUDE:
- 2016 John Deere 4066R MFWD tractor, hydro trans, (2) hyd. outlets, hitch assist, OROPS, 540 PTO, 3-pt., brush guard, rear wheel weights, 16.9-24 rear tires, 10-16.5 front tires, only 86.4 hours, SN-1LV4066RRCGG100132, sells complete w/ John Deere H180 loader, 6’ quick attach material bucket, joystick control, lockout control, SN-1P0H180XKGD009032
- John Deere MX6 6’ 3-pt. rotary mower, front and rear chains, 540 PTO
- Land Pride 6’ 3-pt. adjustable blade
- John Deere iMatch cat.1 quick hitch
- John Deere iMatch weight box
TRUCK, TRAILER AND MOTORHOME
- 2013 Chevrolet 2500 HD 2wd ext. cab pickup, 6.0L V8, auto trans, 8’ bed, trailer package, cloth seats, rubber floor, front brush guard, bed liner, LT265/70R17 tires, 18,304 miles, VIN-1GC2CVCG4DZ188027
- 2005 Chevrolet Trail-Lite 2235S B-Plus 2wd dually motorhome, 6.0L V8, auto trans, PW, dual wheels, LT225/75R16 tires, 6’ power slide, awning, Onan generator, fully equipped w/ refrigerator, bathroom, 47,216 miles, VIN-1GBJG31U451110638
- 2015 PJ TF182 18’ full hyd. tilt tandem axle trailer, 7,000lb. axles, removable fenders, front chain box, 9,900 lb. super winch, 2 5/16” ball, 8 bolt rims, spare tire mount, LED lights, ST235/80R16 tires, VIN 4P5TF1827F1228626
UTV & LAWN MOWER
- 2016 John Deere Gator 825i, 4wd, power steering, power dump bed, turn signals, brush guard, front windshield, net doors, roof, steel wheels, 70.2 hours, 245 miles, Vin 1M0825GEVGM112365
- 2011 John Deere X720 Ultimate riding lawn mower, 25 HP Kawasaki gas engine, 48” deck, brush guard, 3-pt., 540 PTO, power steering, front fenders, rear wheel weights, (2) front aux. hyd., 270 hours, SN-1M0X720AHBM060977
- Polaris Sportsman 500 4×4 ATV, automatic, front & rear racks, front and rear brush guards, 2,111 miles
- Polaris Sportsman 335 4×4 ATV, automatic, front and rear racks, brush guards, 2,007 miles
UTILITY BUILDING, TOOLS & OUTDOOR ITEMS
- 12’ x 20’ portable utility building w/ metal roof & loft storage (to be moved)
- Campbell Hausfield Farmhand 3000 PSI power washer, 8hp gas engine
- AgriFab 48” lawn sweep
- Pull type broadcast seeder
- John Deere JS61 push mower, as is
- John Deere JS60 push mower, new motor
- Alum. atv ramps
- HTL 550 atv jack
- Stihl MS180C chainsaw
- (2) Stihl Pro MS260 chainsaws
- Magna Force 3hp air compressor
- Quantity of fuel cans
- Jack stands
- (2) 26” Trek Navigator 100 bicycles
- Daewoo compact folding bicycle
- Quantity of dimensional lumber
- 8’ fiberglass step ladder
- Cosco adjustable ladder
- Handyman Jacks
- Quantity of log chains
- Chain binders
- Cable come alongs
- Roll of barbed wire
- #9 wire
- 10’ wooden folding ladder
- Small quantity of hand tools
- Homemade rolling bolt bin
- 30”x33” work table
- Quantity of shop fluids
- Quantity of bolts and hardware
- (2) live traps
- Outdoor wrought iron set
- Frigidaire refrigerator freezer
- Amana Heavy Duty Super Capacity Plus washer and electric dryer
- (5) piece bedroom set to include, full size bed, (2) nightstands, and (2) dressers
- (3) piece bedroom set to include full size bed, (2) dressers
- Stepback kitchen cupboard w/ leaded glass doors
- Ornate 6 legged parlor table
- Wall mount mirrors
- China hutch
- Round table w/4 chairs and matching china hutch
- Upholstered sofa and matching chair
- Sewing machine
- Outdoor patio set
- Outdoor wicker furniture set
- Patio swing
- Bissel power steamer carpet shampooer
Auctioneers Note: Make plans to attend this fast approaching real estate and personal property auction. This auction offers two very nice homes, an excellent recreational parcel of land, all ideally located at the north edge of Ft. Madison, Iowa. Much of the personal property you’ll find to be in like new condition. 10:00 a.m. – hayrack items, 11:00 a.m. – real estate followed by the major items. This will be a live, onsite auction; additionally, online bidding will be available prior-to and live during the auction. Don’t miss this auction, there is something for everyone!
Leroy R. Payne – Owner
Robert N. Johnson III
627 Avenue G, Suite 2, Fort Madison, IA 52627
Phone: (319) 372-3773
Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320
Craig Hoyer (319) 931-7016
Jim Huff (319) 931-9292