SOLD! $4,900.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $2,000,670.00
Saturday, November 30, 2019 at 11:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the Heartland Community Gym • 6417 CR 150 • Bethel, MO
Open House: Sat., November 2nd and November 16th from 12:00 – 2:00 P.M.
Location & General Information
Land is located approximately 8 miles south of LaBelle, MO in Section 16, T60N•R9W, Salem Township, Lewis County, MO. From LaBelle, MO (Jct. of Hwy. 6 & D) take Hwy. D south approximately 8 miles to farm.
Land represents well maintained productive tillable cropland, improved pasture/hay ground and a beautiful 22± acre stocked lake. Farm is improved with an impressive, state of the art facility most recently used for a large goat dairy complex. Other improvements include a fully remodeled country home with outbuildings, large commodity/storage building as well as a very nice rental home with highway frontage.
408.3 Surveyed Acres • 1 Tract
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 294.53 acres of productive tillable cropland.
• Soil types: Armstrong, Keswick, Kilwinning, Leonard & Gorin.
• Land represents well maintained productive tillable cropland, improved pasture/hay ground and includes a beautiful, stocked 22± acre lake. Farm is improved with impressive state of the art facility most recently used for a large goat dairy complex.
Complex to include a 120’ x 300’ housing barn (has not been used), 60’ x 450’ housing unit, 60’ x 300’ housing unit, 35’ x 220’ housing unit, 80’ x 50’ milking parlor, 65’ x 50’ (cooler, freezer, bulk tank), 120’ x 50’ working area, as well as a nice 150’ x 50’ commodity/machinery storage shed. Building sizes are approximate.
Other improvements include:
• Fully remodeled 1,352 sq. ft., 2 bedroom, 2 bath, partially finished full basement with a 784 sq. ft. 2 car attached garage. Also included with this house is an older 46’ x 50’ machinery/shop pole barn and an older 50’ x 35’ shed.
• Farm also features a very nice 3 bedroom, 2 bath, double wide home as well as a pole type shed located along State Hwy. 156. This home is currently rented for one year from sale date.
• Access from the west by State Hwy. D & from the south by State Hwy. 156.
Method & Terms
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale. Land will be sold on a price per acre basis based on completed survey.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
Immediately following the auction, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Oak Hills Title Co., which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Oak Hills Title Co. on or before January 14, 2020.
Farmland sells free and clear for the 2020 crop year.
The 2019 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller. The 2020 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the buyer(s). Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the sellers. Closing costs will be split between buyer & seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Sharpe Holdings, Inc.
Laurie Sharpe, President
Robert Hambelton, General Manager