Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 10:00 A.M.
Land to sell at 11:00 A.M.
70 Acres± • Selling in 1 Tract
Open House: Sat., Nov. 2 • 12 Noon to 2 PM
Sale to be held onsite: 24153 STATE HWY. C • EWING, MO
Location and General Information
Farm is located along State Hwy. C, approximately 3 miles north of Ewing, MO in Section 33, T61N•R7W, Highland Township. From Ewing, MO take Hwy. C north approximately 2 miles to the Jct. of C & BB, then east on Hwy. C 1/2 mile to farm.
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 44.9 acres of tillable farmland.
• Soil types: Keswick, Kilwinning & Armstrong.
• Land represents well maintained productive tillable farmland with State Hwy. C frontage and includes a very nice stocked lake along with excellent hunting/recreational acreage.
• Farm is improved with a 1925 built, 938 sq. ft. (1,262 sq. ft. total living area), 3 bedroom, 1 full bath, partial basement, country residence. Other improvements include a 28’x40’ shop/garage as well as an older 12’x22’ shed.
• Access from the north by State Hwy. C.
Method and Terms
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale. Land will be sold on a price per acre basis based on surveyed acres.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment payable to Oak Hills Title Co. which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Oak Hills Title Co. on or before December 19, 2019.
Possession will be given at time of closing subject to the current 2019 only farm lease. Farm sells free and clear for the 2020 crop year. The 2019 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller. The 2020 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the buyer. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing cost will be split between buyer and seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
PERSONAL PROPERTY SELLING AT 10:00 A.M.
Sale order: 10:00 a.m. hayrack items sell first including hand tools. 11:00 a.m. real estate followed by tractor, car, pickup, lawn mowers and shop tools. We will then finish up with any unsold misc. items.
• IH 756 tractor, gas, single hyd., WF, 18.4-34 rear tires, tach. showing 4,652 hrs., sells complete w/ hyd. loader & 7’ material bucket, nice straight tractor.
• ‘01 Cadillac SLS 4 dr. car, 32 valve Northstar engine, tan in color w/ leather seats & fully loaded, nice condition.
• ‘86 Chevrolet K10 4×4 pickup, 5.0 V8, 4 sp. tans., lockouts, odometer showing 39k miles, typical rust.
• Bad Boy Pro Series 26hp zero turn mower w/ Kawasaki FD 731V 26HP eng., tach. indicates 451 hrs. (excellent).
• JD L130 riding lawn mower, hydro. 48” deck & 23 HP Kohler engine.
• Powr-Kraft 18HP 42” deck riding lawn mower.
• Stihl FS85 weed eater & Stihl 017 chainsaw.
• Excell 2500 psi power washer w/ 6.5 HP, B&S engine.
• Fimco pull type ATV sprayer.
• Walk behind weed trimmer.
• Milwaukee handheld band saw (like new).
• ATV style heavy duty alum. ramps.
• MoJack EZ riding lawn mower lift.
• Campbell Hausfeld upright portable air compressor.
• Greenlee portable job box.
• Like new Handyman jack.
• LP propane torch on dolly.
• Alum. extension ladder.
• Grease guns including Lincoln cordless in hard case & pistol grip styles.
• Like new 2 wheel bench grinder.
• Craftsman & other hand tools.
• Normal selection of long handled tools.
• Misc. other items such as gas cans, battery chargers, new treated dimensional lumber & corrugated tin.
• Few pieces of antique furniture & collectibles such as standard oil glass oil jar, mantle clock, oval style vintage family photos, fancy oak dresser w/ mirror and applied carvings, oak wall mirrors, vintage metal ice cooler tote.
• Small amount of modern furnishings to include GE almond textured front refrigerator w/ ice maker, Caloric LP gas stove, dining room table, chairs, sofa, upholstered furniture, small buffet, occasional tables, book case, TV, metal bed, Oreck vacuum, fans, pots & pans, dishes & other misc. items.
Lindsey Rae Long
Closing & Title Work By:
Oak Hills Title Co.
307 Lewis Street
Canton, MO 63435