Bidding Closes: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 starting 10:00 A.M. CST
Timed Online auction format
Auction to be held at the farm near Prophetstown, Illinois
Physical Address: 5740 Perkins Rd, Prophetstown, IL 61277
David & Nadine Lyon – Owners
David’s cell: (563) 349-0007
Wednesday, March 31st until 4:30 P.M.
Thursday, April 1st from 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Auctioneers’ Note: David & Nadine are retiring after a successful farming career and will sell an outstanding line of equipment at public auction. This is one of the cleanest lines of equipment we have ever sold. The Lyon family has farmed in the Prophetstown area for well over 100 years. All items (excluding the 60’ auger) have been stored indoors. This will be a timed, online auction. There is no buyer’s premium. A loader and operator will be available on saleday and Thursday, April 1 to assist with loadout. Feel free to call David with equipment questions. All items sell as-is. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions.
Open House Inspection Days will be held on Friday, March 26 & Saturday, March 27 from 9 am to 4 pm or by appointment by calling David.
Dale Jones (309) 299-6400
Luke Sullivan (309) 371-5214
- 2001 John Deere 8110 MFWD tractor, PS trans., 3 hyd. outlets, 42.5 gpm hyd. pump, 540/1000 PTO, quick hitch, 18.4R42 rear tires w/duals, 380/85R30 front tires, front fenders, deluxe cab, 3,557 hours, SN RW8110P012022 – purchased when one year old
- 2006 John Deere 7720 2wd tractor, 20 spd. PowerQuad Plus trans. w/left hand reverser, 3 hyd. outlets, 32 gpm hyd. pump, 540/1000 PTO, quick hitch, 480/80R42 rear tires w/duals, 11.00-16 front tires, front weights, GreenStar ready, deluxe cab, 1,418 hours, SN RW7720R048766 – purchased when one year old
- 2014 John Deere 1760 12 row 30” planter, ground drive, vacuum metering, pneumatic downforce w/elec. compressor, MaxEmerge XP row units, half width disconnect, seed firmers, Martin floating row cleaners, insecticide, markers, CT350 monitor, SN 1A01760RJEM755192 – has planted only 1,050 total acres
- 1999 John Deere 726 18’9” soil finisher, 5-bar spike-tooth harrow, hyd. adjust gangs, single-point depth control, walking tandem tires on mainframe, lights, SN N00726X003380
- 2014 Demco 650 grain cart, 14” corner auger, roll tarp, small 1000 PTO, 24.5R32 tires, lights, SN B15437
- 2007 J&M 540 gravity wagon, lights, brakes, chute inverter, 425 truck tires, green, SN 2677
- 2003 John Deere 2100 5-shank 3-pt. inline ripper, gauge wheels, no-till coulters, lights, SN N02100X000885
- 1986 John Deere 712 9-shank disc-chisel, Remlinger 5-bar spike-tooth harrow, spring loaded disc gangs, SN N00712X001757
- 1990 Case-IH 496 24’ disk, 7.5” spacing, tandem mainframe tires, SN 61757
- 2009 John Deere 115 15’ flail shredder, 1000 PTO, SN P00115X003738 – approx. 400 acres total use
- 1983 John Deere 825 6 row 30” cultivator, rolling shields, SN N00825X003972
- 1983 John Deere 400 15’ rotary hoe, SN 072127
- 2008 Buhler Farm-King 10”x60’ swing-away auger, 540 PTO, hyd. lift
- 2004 Buhler Farm King 8”x31’ auger, 540 PTO
- 1992 Farm King 8”x31’ auger, elec. motor or PTO drive
- International 720 5-bottom plow, Buster Bar leveler harrow, no-till coulters, SN 13448
- Neco 2000-18 8″ rotating flow grain cleaner, Dayton 5 hp single-phase elec. motor
- Woods R105 5’ rotary mower
- Hay rack on JD running gear
- 3-pt. posthole digger
- farm support items
This is an exceptionally nice line of JD equipment! Check back for Internet Bidding Catalog to appear soon.