Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $5,200.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $5,200.00 PER ACRE
43.86 Acres± (2 Tracts)
SEE SURVEY MAP & ADDITIONAL UPDATES IN RED BELOW
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. No on-site bidding permitted.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Click here to continue to this Proxibid event. After entering, click on ‘Participate in this Event’ which will allow you to participate if you have an account with Proxibid or it also will allow you to set up an account and then participate.
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Both tracts are located in Macomb, IL and represent undeveloped land that is currently being farmed. Both tracts have unlimited development opportunities and city utilities such as water, sewer, gas, etc. Visit our website www.sullivanauctioneers.com for detailed maps & additional information.
Tract 1 – 16.89 SURVEYED ACRES
- Located at the corner of W. Grant and S. Ward Streets (7 blocks south of Hwy. 136 or 9 blocks south of WIU campus).
- Zoned RHM1 – Residential Mobile Home.
- Macomb public water lines run along both Grant and Ward Streets and a new sanitary sewer has been installed on the property.
- A complete set of engineering construction plans for a mobile home park or modular home development have been completed and approved by the city.
- USDA Farm Service Agency maps indicate 16.20 acres tillable which lays level to rolling.
- Soil map indicates a Crop Productivity Index (CPI) of 131 however, some of the top soil has been removed. UPDATE: THE TOP SOIL WAS ONLY REMOVED FROM THE AREAS WHERE ROADS WERE PROPOSED TO GO AND SOME OF THE TOP SOIL IS STOCKPILED ON THE FARM.
Tract 2 – 26.97 acres (per McDonough County Tax Records)
- Located on the south side of E. Grant Street and east of S. Candy Lane (southeast and adjacent to Grand Prairie Living Facility, just south of Wesley Village and 3 blocks east of McDonough District Hospital).
- MeadowLark Lane also gives access to the property through Grand Prairie Living Facility.
- Zoned R4 – Multiple Family.
- All Macomb utilities such as water, sewer, gas, etc. are available to this property.
- USDA Farm Service Agency maps indicate 19.59 acres tillable.
- Soil map indicates a Crop Productivity Index (CPI) of 134.6. UPDATE: SOME TOP SOIL WAS RECENTLY HAULED OFF OF THIS TRACT, HOWEVER, THE SOIL DID NOT COME OFF OF THIS TRACT. NO ADDITIONAL TOP SOIL WAS REMOVED. SEVERAL YEARS AGO, A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF TOP SOIL WAS REMOVED FROM THIS TRACT WHERE ROADS WERE PROPOSED TO GO.
- A small water retention pond is located in the southeast corner of the property.
Method & Terms: This will be a virtual online auction – no onsite bidding. Individuals wishing to bid must pre-register with proxibid – go to www.sullivanauctioneers.com to register. Both tracts will be sold by the acre – Tract 1 will sell based on the surveyed acres (survey will be completed prior to the auction) and Tract 2 will sell based on the taxable acres. Each tract will sell individually and NOT offered together.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Thursday, October 8, 2020. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2020 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2021, will be paid by the seller, as they are retaining the cash rent income for this current crop year. The 2021 real estate taxes will be paid by the new buyer(s). The farm sells subject to the remainder farm tenancy for the 2020 crop year only. Possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Jack & Nancy Laverdiere – Seller
McMillan, Hennenfent, DeJoode & Humbert, P.C.
402 E. Jackson St.,
Macomb, IL 61455
Phone (309) 837-2904
TRACT 1 SURVEY MAP
GIS AERIAL MAPS
TRACT 1 PHOTOS
TRACT 2 PHOTOS