95.29 Taxable Acres • 2 Tracts
Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 1:00 P.M.
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online only auction. No on-site bidding permitted.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Location & General Information
The Donald B. Rinderer Revocable Living Trust land contains a total of 95.29 taxable acres and will be sold in 2 tracts. Tract 1 contains 55.29 acres and is located approximately 4 miles southwest of Highland, IL, and Tract 2 contains 40 acres and is located approximately 5 miles southeast of Highland, IL (Highland is located approximately 30 miles northeast of St Louis, MO and just south of Interstate 70. Both tracts represent nearly 100% tillable cropland with productive soils.
Tract 1 • 55.29 taxable Acres
- Tract 1 is located approximately 4 miles southwest of Highland, IL, and is further described as being located in the Southeast Quarter (SE1/4) of the Southeast Quarter (SE1/4) of Section 13, and the Northeast Quarter (NE1/4) of the Northeast Quarter (NE1/4) of Section 24, all in T3N-R6W, St. Jacob Township, Madison County, IL
- FSA records should indicate 54.32 cropland acres
- Soil Productivity Index (PI) on tillable acres is 128.3
- Soil types include Herrick, Virden, Oconee and Aviston
- County Road 3000E runs along the east side of the farm
- Tract 1 sells free and clear of tenancy for 2021
- Buyer will be required to reimburse for fall applied fertilizer (contact auction manager for details)
Tract 2 • 40 taxable acres
- Tract 2 is located approximately 5 miles southeast of Highland, IL, and is further described as being located in the Northwest Quarter (NW1/4) of the Southwest Quarter (SW1/4) of Section 24, T3N-R5W, Helvetia Township, Madison County, IL
- FSA records should indicate 39.56 cropland acres
- Soil Productivity Index (PI) on tillable acres is 98
- Soil types include Oconee-Darmstadt-Coulterville, Coulterville-Grantfork and Homen • Zilles Road borders the farm on the east and south sides
- Tract 2 sells subject to a 2021 cash rent crop tenancy.
- Buyer to receive the 2021 cash rent income (contact auction manager for details)
Method & Terms
The Rinderer Farm will be offered in 2 tracts and sold on a price per acre basis, based on the taxable acres. The tracts will not be surveyed. Both tracts will be offered through the marketing method “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can elect, in any order, either or both tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” auction will continue until both tracts have been purchased. The tracts will NOT be offered together at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Tuesday, March 16, 2021. Bidding is NOT subject to the following contingencies, including but not limited to: financing, appraisal, and inspection. The seller will provide title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price to the buyer. The seller will pay the 2020 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2021, and the new buyer(s) will pay the 2021 and all subsequent real estate taxes. Tract 1 sells free and clear of tenancy for the 2021 crop year. Tract 2 sells subject to a cash rent crop tenancy for 2021.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, drone video, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property and the real estate is being sold “as is”.
FSA Information – Tract 1
FSA Information – Tract 2
Statement of Fall Applied Fertilizer on Tract 1
Donald B. Rinderer Revocable Living Trust
Saundra L. Rinderer – Trustee
Representing Law Firm:
130 N. Main St., Edwardsville, IL 62025
Phone: (618) 656-0184
Auction Managers: John Borrowman (217) 430-0645 & John Sullivan (309) 221-6700