SOLD! TRACT 1 – $2,825.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $3,200.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $3,825.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $3,425.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 5 – $3,050.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $1,039,275.00
Please note: Two different times!
IMPORTANT UPDATE! PLEASE READ
Place your bids now on Proxibid catalogs below!
- Due to COVID-19, this auction has been changed to an ONLINE ONLY bidding platform event – No onsite bidding.
- Individuals wishing to bid must register with ProxiBid.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Personal Property – 10:00 A.M. Online-Only Auction
Loadout assistance will be available on Tuesday, May 26 from 8:00am – 2:00pm.
No payment will be accepted on site during the pickup up time. Invoice and receipt will be emailed to you, please bring your paid receipt with you to pick up.
(THIS WILL BE A VIRTUAL ONLINE ONLY AUCTION, AN AUCTIONEER WILL CHANT THIS RING)
(THIS WILL BE A TIMED ONLINE ONLY AUCTION, WITH NO AUCTIONEER CHANTING)
Land – 5:00 P.M. Virtual Online Auction
Click here to continue to this Proxibid event. After entering, click on ‘Participate in this Event’ which will allow you to participate if you have an account with Proxibid or it also will allow you to set up an account and then participate.
Saturday, May 23, 2020 at 10:00 A.M. (Personal Property)
Farm is located at: 1310 County Road 130 | Philadelphia, MO
From Philadelphia, MO take Hwy. D north approximately 1.5 miles to County Road 130 then west 1.5 miles to farm.
• 2705 MF dsl., cab, 18.4 x 38 rear tires, duals, 2 hyd. outlets, 3 pt.
• JD A
• JD 300 Industrial w/ldr., 6 1/2’ bucket, 3 pt. & 16.9 x 24 rear tires
• Oliver 1950T (needs transmission work)
• Int. T6 crawler ldr., 6’ bucket (transmission bad)
• JD 4520 (engine locked)
Combine and Heads
• JD 4400 combine
• 3RN corn head
• 12’ platform
• 3RN cornhead
• 12′ platform
• JD 303 combine (parts)
• Numerous vintage self propelled combines (salvage)
Planting & Tillage Equipment
• JD 7000 6 RN planter
• JD grain drill, 18 hole double disk openers, grass seed attachment
• Case 5100 18 hole drill, grass seed attach. (very good)
• JD 494A 4 row, 38”
• Kewanee 1020, 20’ hyd. fold disk
• Vermeer 605 J large round baler, 540 PTO (twine tie)
• (2) older Vermeer round balers (salvage)
• NH 256 hay rake
• Gehl 2 row N silage chopper, 540 PTO
• Gehl 1 row silage chopper, 540 PTO
• MF 12 small square baler
• NI 8’ disk mower (needs apron)
Misc. farm equipment & Tools
• Frontier RB2309 9’ heavy duty 3 pt. blade (excellent)
• Creep feeder
• Oliver 1 row corn picker
• 20’ x 7’ Gooseneck livestock trailer (rusted, needs tires & wheel)
• Shopbuilt large round bale hay trailer
• 15’ tandem axle tilt trailer (needs new floor & tires)
• Caldwell 5’ pull type rotary mower
• Several vintage silage wagons w/running gear
• Small manure spreader, PTO (vintage)
• Small manure spreader, ground driven (vintage)
• 32’ x 6” grain auger w/electric motor
• 54’ x 8” auger (needs repair)
• Lincoln arc welder
• Mig 100 wire welder
• Assortment of shop tools
• Used tin, metal, tires, etc.
• 18.4 x 38 bolt on duals
• Hobart industrial “meat grinder” w/3 phase converter
• Wood lathe
• Misc. farm type items too numerous to list
• Several pieces of equipment to be sold for scrap
Trucks and Cars
• 1970 Chevy 90 tandem tag axle, 5 spd., Detroit dsl., roll tarp 20’ grain bed
• 1966 Dodge 2 ton truck w/ metal 500 gal. water tank
• 1963 Chevy 60 truck & grain box (as is)
• 1993 Dodge Dakota, runs (transmission issue)
• 1994 Chrysler LaBaron conv.
• 1995 Mazda B2300 (bad motor)
• 2003 Hyundai Elantra
• Ford cab over truck w/ grain bed (no title, parts)
Roger Sublette (573) 406-2756
Saturday, May 23, 2020 at 5:00 P.M. (Land)
Location & General Information
Selling approximately 321.7 surveyed acres in 5 tracts located approximately 2.5 miles northwest of Philadelphia, MO in Sections 3 & 4, T58N • R8W, Union Township, Marion County, MO.
Land represents productive, tillable cropland, improved pastureland, hardwood timber, excellent stocked ponds and offers “premier” hunting/recreational acreage. Farm is improved with an older country home and outbuildings.
Tract 1 – 86.4 Surveyed Acres
– FSA figures should indicate approx. 21.35 acres of cropland
– Soil types include Lindley, Vigar, Armstrong & Mexico
– Land represents productive tillable cropland, stocked pond with the balance in mature timber which offers outstanding whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage
– Access from the east by County Road 130
Tract 2 – 80.5 Surveyed Acres
– FSA figures should indicate approx. 65.71 acres of cropland
– Soil types include Armstrong, Lindley & Mexico
– Land represents productive tillable cropland, improved pasture land, excellent stocked lake with the balance in small timber tracts which offers excellent whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage
– Access from the east by County Road 130
Tract 3 – 63.7 Surveyed Acres
– FSA figures should indicate approx. 45.34 acres of cropland
– Soil types include Armstrong, Mexico, Leonard, Gorin & Putnam
– Land represents productive tillable cropland, improved pasture land with the balance in mature timber & wooded draws. Tract offers excellent hunting/recreational acreage.
– Access from the west by County Road 130
Tract 4 – 42.9 Surveyed Acres
– FSA figures should indicate approx. 15.41 acres of cropland
– Soil types include Lindley, Gorin & Armstrong
– Land represents productive tillable cropland with the balance in a very nice stocked pond, hardwood timber and offers outstanding whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage. Tract is improved with a 1967 built, 1,232 sq. ft., 3 bedroom, 1 bath, ranch style country home with full basement. Note: Home has been used for storage and is not in move in condition. Other improvements include a very good grain bin with drying floor, stirator and unloading auger as well as multiple older machinery/storage/shop outbuildings & corn cribs.
– Access from the northeast by County Road 130
Tract 5 – 48.2 Surveyed Acres
– FSA figures should indicate approx. 37.02 acres of cropland
– Soil types include Lindley, Armstrong, Mexico & Putnam
– Land represents productive tillable cropland with the balance in hardwood timber & wooded draws. Tract offers excellent hunting/recreational acreage.
– Access from the north by County Road 130
Method and Terms
A survey has been completed prior to the sale on all 5 tracts. Tracts 1-5 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from completed survey. Tracts 1-5 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase (in any order) any or all of Tracts 1-5 for their high bid.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
Immediately following the auction, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Accurate Land Title Co., which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Accurate Land Title Co. on or before June 23, 2020.
Possession will be given at time of closing. The 2019 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller.
Possession will be given at the time of closing subject only to the current pasture lease on Tract 1 and Tract 2. Buyer will be credited $514.00 at closing on Tract 1 and $1,750.00 at closing on Tract 2. Pasture lease expires January 31, 2021.
The 2020 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing costs will be split between buyer & seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Roger & Marilyn Sublette
Gary & Karyl Sublette
Title work by:
Accurate Land & Title
218 Broadway, Hannibal, MO 63401
Phone: (573) 221-1002
John Briscoe • Briscoe & Brannon
423 S. Main St., New London, MO 63459
Phone: (573) 985-3411
John Morthland • Wasinger Parham, L.C.
2801 St. Marys, Hannibal, MO 63401
Phone: (573) 221-3225