SOLD! TRACT 1 – $170,000.00 LUMP SUM
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $4,800.00 PER ACRE
Friday, June 14, 2019 at 10:00 A.M.
Open House: Sat., June 1 from 12:00 – 1:00 P.M. Physical Address: 1 Hwy. 168, Emden, MO 63439
Sale to be held at the American Legion, 5 Charles Brown Industrial Park, Palmyra, MO
Location and General Information
Survey complete! 68.6 Surveyed Acres. Land is located approximately 6 miles west of Philadelphia, MO along Hwy. 168 in Section 19, T58N•R8W, Warren Township, Marion County, MO.
Land represents productive tillable cropland, well maintained improved pastureland, excellent building sites and is improved with a beautiful country residence as well as other functional outbuildings and grain bin.
Tract 1 • 34.8 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 16.89 acres of cropland (Currently in Pasture/Hay Ground) with the balance in small timber areas, pond, rock bottom creek and building site.
• Soil types: Blackoar, Armstrong, Landes & Gorin.
• Land represents well maintained pasture/hay ground, ponds and offers very good hunting/recreational acreage.
• Improvements include a beautiful 1988 built 1,368 sq. ft. bermed brick country residence which includes 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, open living/dining area, 384 sq. ft. attached garage and 180 sq. ft. framed open entrance porch. Other improvements include a 3,168 sq. ft. pole barn, 2,080 sq. ft. pole barn, 192 sq. ft. metal shed, grain bin with drying floor & fan and other older outbuildings.
• New roof in 2018
• New furnace in 2018
• New water heater in 2019
• Appliances convey
• Access from the north by Hwy. 168.
Tract 2 • 33.8 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 29.15 acres of tillable cropland with the balance in grass waterways, wooded draws & ponds.
• Soil types: Armstrong & Mexico.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, premier building sites with State Hwy. 168 frontage.
• Access from the north by Hwy. 168.
Method and Terms
A survey has been completed on both Tracts 1 & 2. Tract 1 will be sold for a lump sum total dollar amount. Tract 2 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acres obtained from completed survey.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment payable to Accurate Land Title Co. which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Accurate Land Title Co. on or before July 16, 2019.
Possession will be given at time of closing. Farm sells free and clear for the 2019 crop year. The 2018 real estate taxes have been paid by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be prorated to the date of closing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing cost will be split between buyer and seller. Buyer will receive 1/2 of the cropland cash rent payment.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Kenneth & Nancy Rowden
Closing & Title Work By:
Accurate Land Title Co.
Hannibal, MO 63401
Ph: (573) 221-1002