Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 5:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the KC Hall in Monroe City, MO VIRTUAL ONLINE ONLY AUCTION – NO ONSITE BIDDING!
To view residence contact auction company – (844) 847-2161 | firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT UPDATE! PLEASE READ
- Due to COVID-19, this auction has been changed to an ONLINE ONLY bidding platform event – No onsite bidding.
- Individuals wishing to bid must register with ProxiBid (the link will appear soon).
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Click here to continue to this Proxibid event. After entering, click on ‘Participate in this Event’ which will allow you to participate if you have an account with Proxibid or it also will allow you to set up an account and then participate.
Location & General Information
Land is located approximately 4 miles north of Monroe City, MO in Sections 27 & 28, T57N•R8W, Warren Township, Marion County, MO.
From Monroe City, MO take US Hwy. 36 west approximately 3 miles to Hwy. K, then north approximately 3.25 miles to Hwy. CC, then east 1.5 mile to farm.
Land represents productive tillable cropland, improved pasture land, excellent building sites with highway frontage and offers outstanding hunting/recreational acreage. Farm is improved with a nice ranch style country home, multiple outbuildings and includes a well designed livestock handling facility with continuous fencing. Farm sells free and clear for the 2020 crop year.
Tract 1 – 33 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 19.66 acres of tillable cropland.
• Soil types: Armstrong, Mexico & Leonard.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, improved pasture land with the balance in pond, wooded draws & home site.
• Tract is improved with a 2001 built, 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,456 sq. ft. single story country home. Home offers an open floor plan with oak cabinets, tile & hardwood flooring and Geothermal heat and air. Other improvements include a 66’ x 80’ machinery/storage building, 56’ x 56’ livestock/feed barn, 36’ x 30’ shed, as well as excellent 30’ x 48’ and 16’ x 20’ fully insulated utility buildings with heat and air (once used as a state-of-the-art kennel).
• Tract offers a well designed livestock handling facility with continuous fencing.
• Access from the west by County Road 211.
Tract 2 – 15.7 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 12.94 acres of tillable cropland.
• Soil types: Armstrong & Gorin.
• Land represents well maintained improved pasture land with the balance in a wooded draw & offers excellent building sites with state highway frontage.
• Access from the north by Hwy. CC and the west by County Road 211. NOTE: This tract will have a 20’ rural water line easement extending from the home to Hwy. CC.
Tract 3 – 22 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 17.12 acres of tillable cropland.
• Soil types: Armstrong & Mexico.
• Land represents well maintained improved pasture land, pond as well as a shared lake on the northeast corner. Tract offers prime “building sites” with highway frontage.
• Access from the north by Hwy. CC.
Tract 4 – 94.9 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 73.11 acres of tillable cropland.
• Soil types: Mexico, Leonard, Armstrong & Gorin.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, improved pasture/hay ground and offers premier hunting recreational acreage.
• Access from the west by County Road 211.
Method and Terms
A survey has been completed on all 4 tracts. Tract 1 will be sold for a lump sum total dollar amount. Tracts 2-4 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from completed survey. Tracts 2-4 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase (in any order) any or all of Tracts 2-4 for their high bid.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
Immediately following the auction, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Accurate Land Title Co., which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
Please note: Two different closing dates.
The balance of the purchase price on Tracts 2-4 will be due at closing which will take place at Accurate Land Title Co. on or before May 21, 2020. The balance of the purchase price on Tract 1 will be due at closing which will take place at Accurate Land Title Co. on or before June 8, 2020.
Possession will be given at time of closing. The 2019 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller.
The 2020 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing costs will be split between buyer & seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
6696 County Road 211
Monroe City, MO 63456
Briscoe & Brannon
423 South Main Street
New London, MO 63459
Title Work & Closing By:
Accurate Land Title Co.
Hannibal, MO 63401