Saturday, October 10, 2020 at 11:00 A.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $3,400.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $3,025.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $ 603,195.00
Selling approximately 189.3 Surveyed Acres • 2 Tracts.
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. No internet buyer fees! No on-site bidding permitted.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Click here to continue to this Proxibid event. After entering, click on ‘Participate in this Event’ which will allow you to participate if you have an account with Proxibid or it also will allow you to set up an account and then participate.
Location & General Information
Farm is located approximately 6 miles south of Philadelphia, MO in Sections 6 & 7, T57N•R7W and Section 12, T57N•R8W, Warren Township, Marion County, MO.
From Philadelphia, MO take Hwy. 168 east approximately 2 miles to State Hwy. Z, then south approximately 5.5 miles to Hwy. C, then west approximately 1.5 miles to farm. Farm is located along Hwy. C and County Road 229.
Land represents productive tillable cropland, excellent hardwood timber and offers premier whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
Tract 1 • 81.5 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 61.9 acres of tillable cropland.
• Soil types: Belknap, Moniteau, Landes, Gorin & Gosport.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland with the balance in wooded draws & offers outstanding whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage. Tract also includes a productive year round spring.
• Rural water & electric available.
• Access from the west by County Road 229.
Tract 2 • 107.8 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 43.59 acres of tillable cropland.
• Soil types: Armstrong, Gosport, Goss, Gorin, Gifford, Landes & Belknap.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, excellent hardwood timber & offers premier whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
• Rural water & electric available.
• Access from the north by State Hwy. C & County Road 276.
Method and Terms
A survey has been completed prior to the sale on both tracts. Both tracts will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from completed survey. Both tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase (in any order) either or both Tracts 1 & 2 for their high bid.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
Immediately following the auction, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Mark Twain Title Co., which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Mark Twain Title Co. on or before November 9, 2020. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to the harvest of the current corn & soybean crop.
The 2020 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing costs will be split between buyer & seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
TULEY GIRLS LLC
Closing & Title Work By:
Mark Twain Title Co.
123 S. Main Street