SOLD! TRACT 1 – $9,100.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $4,400.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $746,800.00
127 Acres ± • 2 Tracts
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2019 AT 10:00 A.M.
Auction Venue: Spoon River College Community Outreach Center, 2500 E Jackson, Macomb, IL 61455
Location & General Information
Land is located in Sections 26 & 35, T5N•R2W, Scotland Township, McDonough County, Illinois — approximately 7 miles southeast of Macomb, IL.
Tract 1 • 40 Acres±
- FSA figures indicate 34.36 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating: 131.5
- Soil types include Ipava, Greenbush, Elco, Keomah & Clarksdale
- The balance of the farm represents a picturesque building site with a nicely manicured lawn, shade trees and an older barn.
- Access is along the west side by E County Rd 1600 & along the north side by N County Rd 700
Tract 2 • 87 Acres±
- FSA figures indicate 43.24 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating: 123.8
- Soil types include Radford, Rozetta, Clarksdale, Lawson, Fishhook & Ipava
- The balance of the farm represents pastureland and trees with Camp Creek meandering through the property
- Access is along the west side by E County Rd 1600 & along the south side by N County Rd 700
Method & Terms
The Walker farm will be offered in 2 tracts and sold on a price per acre basis, based on the above indicated acres. The farm will not be surveyed.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Tuesday, November 26, 2019. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2020, will be paid by the seller. The 2020 & subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the current tenant’s farm lease. The farm sells free & clear for the 2020 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
TRACT 1 PHOTOS
TRACT 2 PHOTOS
Alan W. & Elaine B. Walker Farm
John D. McMillan
McMillan, Hennenfent, DeJoode & Humbert, P.C.
402 E. Jackson St.
P.O. Box 443
Macomb, IL 61455
Dan Sullivan (319) 795-1833 & Kyle Ferguson (309) 255-8353