Executive Home – Morton Buildings – Country Home
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $465,000.00 LUMP SUM
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $110,000.00 LUMP SUM
TOTAL – $575,000.00
40.73 Surveyed Acres – 2 Tracts
Tuesday Eve., March 31, 2020 at 5:00 P.M.
Auction to be held at the Macomb, IL VFW, 1200 E. Jefferson St., Macomb, IL 61455 ONLINE ONLY – NO ONSITE BIDDING!
IMPORTANT UPDATE! PLEASE READ
- Due to COVID-19, this auction has been changed to an ONLINE ONLY bidding platform event – No onsite bidding.
- Individuals wishing to bid must register with ProxiBid (see link below).
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Location & General Information
The Ullrich farm is located approx. 6 miles southwest of Macomb, IL along a hard-surface road and is further described as being located in Section 28, T5N – R3W, Chalmers Township, McDonough County, IL. From the west edge of Macomb, IL (Ball Fore putt putt golf/driving range): Take 950th St. south approx. 5.5 miles to the farm. Tract 1 represents an executive-style home situated on approx. 38 acres. This piece is improved with (2) Morton buildings and a large pond. The home offers beautiful views and is secluded in the back portion of the property which has access by a blacktop drive. There are several areas of pasture which could be used for livestock and also several areas of timber which can be utilized for hunting/recreational purposes. This farm is abundant with wildlife. Tract 2 includes a smaller country home and barn situated on approx. 3 acres. This piece offers a small pasture area with some trees and would be a perfect setting for a few head of livestock.
Tract 1 – 38.24 Surveyed Acres • Executive Home & Morton Buildings
- Executive-style brick home situated on a beautiful acreage full of mature oak trees only minutes from Macomb, IL – This property is a must see!
- 7 total bedrooms & 5 1/2 total bath with possibility for more bedrooms & bathrooms
- The main floor is comprised of a large foyer area, family room, formal dining room, large kitchen w/ walk-in pantry & wet bar, office, laundry room, master bedroom w/ walk-in closet & bathroom w/ jacuzzi tub. Flooring throughout the main floor consists of tile & hardwood with carpet in the master bedroom.
- There are several sets of doors leading out to the large deck from the kitchen, family room & master bedroom.
- Upstairs consists of 4 total bedrooms – 2 master-style bedrooms w/ connected bathrooms and 2 other bedrooms. There are also (2) hallway closets.
- The basement consists of a large open entertainment/gaming area, a bedroom, bathroom and a den (could be used as the 7th bedroom). Another room has plumbing for a wash machine & could be turned into a small bathroom. Tile & hardwood floors throughout the basement in the finished areas. There are also two unfinished rooms, parts of them used for HVAC, water heaters, water softening system, water pressure tank, etc. The basement has doors leading out to a patio beneath the deck.
- The home has several nice features including vaulted ceilings in the family room, kitchen & foyer area and large brick fireplaces on the main floor & basement. There are also built-in shelves and large hanging fans in the family room. The entryway has (4) architectural columns and a large chandelier hangs from the tall ceiling.
- Attached is a 4-car garage with storage above. There is an enclosed hallway leading from the garage to the home.
- Outside the home is a large multi-level cedar deck (built in 2015) overlooking parts of the property including the pond (built in 2014). There is an enclosed shelter located adjacent to the deck.
- The property offers breathtaking views with a park-like setting. There are fences for livestock, areas to hunt whitetail deer & other wildlife, a stocked pond to fish, a long blacktop driveway (paved in 2018), and the list goes on & on!
- The property is also improved with (2) Morton buildings. The larger of the two buildings is approx. 85′ x 50′ with rock floor used for cold storage. The smaller building has a concrete floor, foam board insulation and is prepped for a furnace (furnace not installed).
- Access is along the east side by E 875th St. (hard surface)
Tract 2 – 2.49 Surveyed Acres • Home & Barn
- Check out this attractive, 2-story country home on approx. 3 acres
- The home offers an open kitchen/family room with a dining room, bathroom & office all on the main floor. The upstairs has 2 bedrooms.
- Several updates have been done to the home recently including doors, siding, roof, water heater & central air/high efficiency furnace
- The property is improved with an older barn which offers ample space for livestock.
- This parcel is served by West Prairie Water Co-op & has its own electric separate from Tract 1.
- Access is by way of an easement through the blacktop driveway on Tract 1.
Method & Terms
The Ullrich farm has recently been surveyed into two tracts. Both tracts will be sold for the “lump sum” total dollar amount. Tract 1 will be sold first, followed by Tract 2. The tracts will NOT be combined or offered in their entirety at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Friday, May 15, 2020. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2020, will be paid by the seller. The 2020 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Otto Ullrich IV – Seller
Lawrence J. Kwacala
Flack, McRaven & Stephens
32 West Side Courthouse Square, Macomb, IL 61455
Phone (309) 837-5000
Auction Manager: Michael Sullivan (309) 333-0916