McDonough County, IL Land Auction – McDowell
Monday, February 21, 2022 - 1:00 pm Central
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161
McDonough County, Illinois
Michael A. & Molly A. McDowell
Michael Sullivan (309) 333-0916
Randy Sharpe (217) 357-4993
Eric G. Icenogle
Capps, Ancelet, Icenogle & Wallace
55 S. Adams Street
Carthage, IL 62341
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
196.94 Taxable Acres • 2 Tracts
The farm is located approx. 2.5 miles northeast of Plymouth, IL and is further described as being located in Section 28, T4N - R4W, Lamoine Township, McDonough County, IL.
Both tracts represent productive, tillable farmland which sell free & clear for the 2022 crop year!
Tract 1 - 155.82 Taxable Acres
- FSA figures indicate 142.62 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
- Crop Productivity Index (PI) Rating: 121.8
- Productive soil types include Clarksdale, Rozetta, Keomah, Fishhook & Virden
- The balance of this tract is a few timbered draws
- Access is along the south side by County Road 150N & along the east side by E 250th St.
Tract 2 - 41.12 Taxable Acres
- FSA figures indicate 39.09 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
- Crop Productivity Index (PI) Rating: 111.1
- Soil types include Rozetta, Elco, Clarksdale & Ursa
- There is a small timbered draw in the south-central portion of this tract
- Access is along the north side by County Road 150N & along the east side by E 250th St.
method & terms
Both tracts will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on the taxable acres, and offered through the marketing method of “Buyers Choice,” whereas the high bidder can elect either or both tracts (in any order) for their high bid. If the high bidder elects only one of the tracts, then the remaining tract will be sold. The tracts will NOT be offered together at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price as a non-refundable down payment. The balance of the bid price will be due at closing, on or before Monday, March 21, 2022. Bidding is NOT subject to the following contingencies, including but not limited to financing, appraisal, or inspection. The seller will provide title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price and pay the 2021 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2022. Possession will be given at the time of closing. The land sells free and clear of tenancy for 2022.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, drone video, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. The real estate is being sold “As Is”.