SOLD! TRACT 1 – $9,050.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $9,250.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $716,429.50
78.27 Surveyed Acres • 2 Tracts
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2018 AT 10:00 A.M. CST
Auction Venue: Davis Lodge at Lake Bloomington, Davis Lodge Rd., Hudson, IL 61748
Location & General Information
Tracts are located in Sections 5 & 7, T25N•R3E, of Money Creek Township, McLean County, IL, approximately 5 1⁄2 miles northeast of Hudson, IL (Hudson is located approximately 9 miles north of Bloomington, IL.)
- Productive Tillable Farmland!
- Mature Timber – Excellent Hunting!
- Potential Home Building Sites!
TRACT 1 – 37.84 SURVEYED ACRES
- FSA figures indicate 37.94 acres of NHEL cropland, currently in row crop production.
- PI Rating: 133.9
- Productive soil types include Sable, Osco, Saybrook & Catlin.
- Access is along the east side by Co. Hwy. 29.
TRACT 2 – 40.43 SURVEYED ACRES
- FSA figures indicate 35.27 acres of NHEL cropland, currently in row crop production.
- PI Rating: 126.4
- Productive soil types include Radford, Rozetta, Atterberry & Ipava.
- The balance acres are in mature timber, providing excellent hunting/recreational opportunities.
- There are also several possible home buildings sites, as a portion of this farm is zoned R1 residential along Hwy. 63.
- Access is along the west side by Co. Hwy. 63.
Method & Terms
Both tracts have recently been surveyed & will sell on a price per acre basis, based on said survey. Both tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice,” whereas the high bidder can elect (in any order) either or both tracts for their high bid. Auctioning will continue until both tracts have been sold. The tracts will NOT be offered in their entirety or in any combination at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Wednesday, December 5, 2018. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller. The 2019 and all subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the new buyer. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to a crop tenancy for the 2018 crop year only. The farm sells free & clear for the 2019 crop year. There are no hunting leases associated with the property.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
TRACT 1 PHOTOS
TRACT 2 PHOTOS
SOIL MAPS • TILLABLE ACRES
ANDERSON FAMILY TRUST
Benjamin H. Roth
205 E Gridley Rd., Ste. 2, Gridley, IL 61744
Kevin Haas (309) 264-7767 & Michael Sullivan