Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 1:00 P.M.
85.04 Acres± • 1 Tract
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. No on-site bidding permitted.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Click here to continue to this Proxibid event. After entering, click on ‘Participate in this Event’ which will allow you to participate if you have an account with Proxibid or it also will allow you to set up an account and then participate.
Location & General Information
- The Frances L. Borhart Revocable Trust farm contains 85.04 taxable acres and is located 1 mile west of Sherrard, IL or 10 miles south of Milan, IL.
- Further described as being located in the South Half of the Northeast Quarter of Section 6, T15N-R1W, Richland Grove Township, Mercer County, IL.
- FSA records indicate 82.76 cropland acres.
- Soil Productivity Index (PI) of 135.3 – Class A!
- Soil types: Muscatune, Greenbush and Osco
- County Road 285th St. borders the farm on the west side and 290th St. on the east side.
- Farmers and investors be sure to check out this nearly 100% tillable Class A farm.
Method & Terms
The Borhart farm will be sold as 1 tract on a price per acre basis, based on 85.04 taxable acres. The farm will not be surveyed.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price as a non refundable down payment. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Friday, April 23, 2021. Bidding is NOT subject to the following contingencies, including but not limited to: financing, appraisal, and inspection. The seller will provide title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price. Seller will pay the 2020 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2021, and the buyer will pay the 2021 & all subsequent real estate taxes. Possession will be given at the time of closing & the farm sells free & clear of tenancy for the 2021 crop year. Due to the fast approaching spring planting season and upon payment of earnest money and a signed purchase agreement, the successful buyer will be allowed to enter the farm for the purpose of tillage and spring planting.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, drone video, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Frances L. Borhart Revocable Trust
Gary & Frances Borhart
Karl A. Bredberg
2020 SE 3rd St., Aledo, IL 61231
Phone: (309) 582-5327
Auction Manager: Dale Jones (309) 299-6400