No-Reserve Estate Auction – Millner
Bidding Closes: Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Starting At: 10:00 am Central
Timed Online Auction Format
6874 Hickory Road, Virginia, Illinois 62691
Dorothy A. Millner Estate
James H. Armstrong – Executor
John Sullivan (844) 847-2161
Be watching for the Millner Estate farm real estate auction to sell later this fall/early winter.
ONE DAY PICKUP & LOAD OUT ONLY
Thursday, October 14, 2021 from 9:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
No shipping available – all items must be picked up in person.
Selling compact Kubota, Ford and John Deere tractors with attachments, modern and collector cars and trucks, tools, antiques, collectibles and much more!
Knupple & Lindner Law Office
24 W. Market St.
Havana, IL 62644
Phone: (309) 543-2291
- Kubota BX 2200 MFWD tractor w/ Kubota LA211 loader, 5’ deck mower, 711 hours & runs good
- John Deere 2040 2wd diesel tractor w/ loader
- Ford 1520 2wd diesel tractor w/ 6’ deck mower
- 2009 Dodge Dakota 4wd 4-door pickup w/ 22,000 miles (has motor issues)
- 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 2wd diesel pickup w/ 5th wheel and 51,000 miles
- 1991 Cadillac Sedan Deville 4-door car
- 1954 Chevrolet BelAir 4-door car
- 1949 Cadillac 4-door car
- 1930 Chevrolet 4-door Car
- 1999 Hitchhiker Discovery 34' 5th-wheel camper
- 1982 Toyota 2wd pickup
- John Deere Gator CX UTV
- 1979 Honda CM 400 A Motorcyle
- Lowe Line 16’ jon boat w/ trailer
- Shop built 10’ flatbed trailer, gooseneck hitch, tandem axle
- Shop built 8’ flatbed trailer, bumper hitch single axle
Farm Related Items
- County Line 48” 3-pt. tiller
- County Line 60” 3-pt. landscape rake
- Kewanee 8’ 3-pt. blade
- International 3-pt. sickle bar mower
- White 3-pt. 2 row planter
- 38’x14’ carport
- Worksaver cat I quick hitch
- Mayrath truck auger w/ electric motor
- 1,000 gal. fuel tank w/ electric pump
- Shop & woodworking tools to include radial arm saw, planer, table saw, joiner/router, etc.
Antiques & Collectibles
Approx. 100 clocks (wall, shelf, mantle, etc.); Toys; Crockery & stoneware including Hawkeye Burlington, Iowa pickle jar; Enamelware; Lanterns; Farm primitives; Antique & modern furniture to include china cabinets, dressers, bedrooms suites, tables, chairs, etc.; Standing windmill; 8’ Windmill fan; Trunks; Featherlight Singer sewing machine; Cream cans; Butter churns; Approx. 500 Rubbermaid type containers w/ contents; and much more!