279.06 Surveyed Acres • 3 Tracts
Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 10:00 A.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $145,000.00 LUMP SUM
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $2,200.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $2,125.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $738,305.75
Personal property sells first at 10:00 A.M. • Real Estate sells at 11:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the farm, 6948 205th Trail, Albia, IA 52531
Property Preview: Friday, October 28th from 5:00 – 6:00 P.M.
The Long Estate farm is located in Sections 29 & 32 of Mantua Township, Monroe County, Iowa. From the Junction of Highway 5 & 34 at the south edge of Albia, Iowa, go east on Highway 34 approximately 4 1⁄2 miles to 205th Trail, then south approximately 1/2 mile to the farm. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
Tract 1 – Home & 3.80 Surveyed Acres
- This tract includes a 1456 sq. ft. home built in 1978. The home offers 3 bedrooms, 21⁄2 baths and a full basement with a summer kitchen. Other features include a wrap around deck and a gas forced air furnace with central air. The home has had several updates including new shingles, siding, windows & furnace in the last 10 years. This property is also improved with a detached garage, 2 barns, a small grain bin as well as large shaded yard. The acreage is serviced by rural water & Chariton Valley Electric. All appliances including the washer and dryer will be conveyed with the real estate.
- Access is from the northwest by 205th Trail.
Tract 2 – 111.71 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate 82 acres tillable that is currently in hay production.
- Productive Gara & Pershing soils.
- CSR2 is 40.1
- The balance is in timber, wooded draws and offers 2 ponds.
- Access is from the west by 205th Trail.
Tract 3 – 163.55 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate 130 acres tillable currently in hay production.
- Productive Olmitz, Lindley, Weller & Gara soils.
- CSR2 is 40.7
- The balance of this tract features hardwood timber areas, wooded draws, a creek as well as a pond.
- Access is from the north by 205th Trail.
METHOD & TERMS
The Long farm will be sold in three individual tracts, based on a survey that has recently been completed. Said survey will be used to constitute the final settlement price.
Tract 1 will be sold first for a lump sum total dollar amount. Tracts 2 & 3 will be sold next on a price per acre basis and will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can take, in any order, any or all tracts. Buyer’s Choice auctioning will continue until both tracts have sold. All tracts will sell individually and will not be offered in any combinations.
Ten percent (10%) of the bid price will be due on the day of the sale with the balance due at the time of closing and upon delivery of merchantable deed and abstract. Closing of all tracts is scheduled to be on or before December 29, 2016. Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. Real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing, based on the last available tax statement. Possession of Tract 1 will be given at the time of closing. Tracts 2 and 3 will be given at the time of closing subject to a current pasture lease.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Pickup, Tractor & Kawasaki Mule
- ‘03 Ford Ranger Edge, V6, auto, power windows, power locks, CD player, 137,000 miles, color blue
- ‘61 Massey Ferguson 35, diesel, 3 pt. 540 pto, runs good, one-owner
- ‘03 Kawasaki 3010 Mule, diesel, 717 hrs., bed liner, canopy & windshield, one-owner
Farm Equipment & Farm Related Items
- 14’ Bush Hog pull type rotary mower
- IHC 7’ 3 pt. sickle bar mower
- IHC #35 side delivery rake with dolly wheel
- IHC manure spreader
- Older running gear
- JD 3 pt. sway blocks
- 110 gal. square fuel tank
- Antique walking plow
- 3 pt. boom
- Pull type dirt slip
- Chain link pasture drag
- Stihl MS 180L chainsaw
- Coleman Powermate pressure washer
- Gas powered weed eater
- (8) 12’ Gold Circle gates
- (2) 12’ Gold Circle bow gates
- (1) Gold Circle walk through gate
- (1) Gold Circle alley gate
- Misc. fencing materials including steel posts & wire
- (2) older 15” saddles
- Quantity of misc. steel wheels
- Other misc. hayrack items
Household & Collectibles
- Fischer Regent, 25¢ amusement style pool table, sells complete with cues and cue rack
- Queen Anne style sofa table
- (2) Brown recliners
- Oak deacons bench
- Oak dining room table
- 6 oak kitchen chairs and 4 captains chairs
- Glass front hutch
- Oak roll type desk
- Antique oak office desk with glass top and matching chair
- Reclining sofa
- Matching dresser and chest of drawers
- Single steel bed
- (2) Arm chairs
- Crofton electric mantle stove
- Haier flat screen tv
- Glassware including 2 sets of sherbet dishes
- Misc. other household items
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT OUR NATIONAL REP: JOHN PROBASCO 641-856-7355
Everett Long Estate
Larry Curtis – Administrator
Joseph F. Starcevic
Starcevic Law Firm
13 S Clinton St,
Albia, IA 52531