Monday, March 7, 2016 at 5:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the White Buffalo Restaurant & Lounge, 100 HWY 34 E, Albia, IA
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $7,200.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $5,900.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $4,000.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $2,500.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 5 – $2,000.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $1,793,648.00
426 acres of Monroe County, Iowa farmland to be offered in 5 tracts. Land is generally located approximately 5 miles north and west of Albia, Iowa. Land is legally described as being in Sections 21, 22, 27, 29 & 30, T73N-R17W, Bluff Creek Township, Monroe County, Iowa. At the north edge of Albia, IA on St. Rd. 137 go north 3 miles to Cty. Rd. T37 (655th St.). Turn left or north on Cty. Rd. T37 and go 3/4 mile to 650th Ave. Turn left or west on 650th St. and go a short distance to Tract 5. Go a short distance north to 135th St. and follow presale directional signs to access Tract 1-4. (Be watching for presale directional signs posted north of Albia, IA)
TRACT 1 – 80 ACRES ± (subject to survey)
- FSA information should indicate 75.29 acres tillable.
- The 75.29 acres is rented for 2016 at $250.00 per tillable acre.
- Productive soils include Mahaska, Traintor and Otley.
- CSR2: 87.4!
- Access is along the south side by 135th St.
TRACT 2 – 80 ACRES ± (subject to survey)
- FSA figures should indicate 72.68 acres tillable with 33.71 acre NHEL.
- There is 51.56 acres rented for 2016 at $250.00 per tillable acre.
- There is 16.52 acres enrolled in CRP at $274.03 per acre through 2026.
- Soils include Mahaska, Otley and Taintor.
- CSR2: 81.3!
- Access is on the east side by 650th Ave.
TRACT 3 – 90 ACRES ± (subject to survey)
- FSA figures should indicate 88.37 acres tillable.
- This tract sells free and clear for the 2016 crop year.
- Soils include Pershy, Belinda and Bucknell.
- CSR2: 50.2
- Access is along the east side by 640th Ave and along the north side by 140th St.
TRACT 4 – 120 ACRES ± (subject to survey)
- FSA figures should indicate 87.55 acres tillable.
- There is 87.55 acres enrolled in CRP at $181.19 per acre through 2024.
- The balance of this tract is in wooded draws, creeks and pinch points.
- CSR2: 44.5
- Access by way of 625th Ave., a level B road.
TRACT 5 – 56 ACRES ± (subject to survey)
- FSA figures should indicate 39.16 acres tillable with 21.96 acres rented for 2016 at $200.00 per acre.
- There is 17.2 acres enrolled in CRP at $214.90 per acre through 2024.
- The balance is in wooded draws.
- Soils include Bucknell, Lawson-Quiver-Nodaway Complex & Otley.
- CSR2: 44.7
- Access is along the west side by 650th Ave.
Method & Terms
The acreages in this advertisement are estimated and a survey is currently in progress. All five tracts will be sold on a price per acre basis with the surveyed acres being used to calculate the final settlement price. All five tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice,” whereas the high bidder can elect (in any order) any or all tracts for their high bid. “Buyers Choice” will continue until all five tracts have been sold. The farm will NOT be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten percent (10%) of the bid price will be paid on the day of sale with the balance due at the time of closing, on or before April 19, 2016, upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. Taxes will be prorated to the date of closing, based on the last available tax statement. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to a farm lease for the 2016 crop year on Tracts 1, 2 and 5. Full possession will be given at the time of closing on Tracts 3 & 4. For complete lease details contact John Probasco at (641) 856-7355.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Tim & Jody Gardner • Owners
Pabst Law Firm
212 Benton Ave W, Albia, IA 52531
Phone: (641) 932-5155
For additional info: John Probasco National Rep 641-856-7355