Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 1:00 P.M.
Real Estate Will Sell First At 1:00 P.M. Followed By Personal Property
Sale to be held on-site at 605 East Webster Street, Mt. Pleasant, Iowa (just west off of Walnut Street)
Open House to be held on Friday, September 22, 2017 from 4:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF REAL ESTATE
Sells First at 1:00 P.M.
This nice ranch style home has 868 sq. ft. of living space featuring 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath, nice size living room and kitchen. Home also has a full basement, attached garage, maintenance free vinyl siding and is situated on a 60’ x 160’ lot.
Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $1,281.00 per year
METHOD & TERMS
The Rouse home will be sold for a LUMP SUM total dollar amount.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before November 3, 2017 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the sellers. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
PERSONAL PROPERTY LISTING
Sells after Real Estate
Appliances, Furniture & Household Items
- Kenmore 16 cu. ft. upright freezer, white
- Kenmore smooth top 30” elec. range, white
- Kenmore gas dryer, white
- Centennial auto. washer, white
- Sharp microwave
- Sony Bravia 55” flat screen TV
- Hoover SteamVac carpet cleaner
- Bissel upright vacuum
- Double bed w/ oak headboard & matching 8 drawer dresser
- 3 cushion floral pattern sofa
- Roll top desk, modern
- Round dinette table w/ 4 chairs
- 2 door storage cabinet
- 10 & 20 place gun cabinets
- Card table & chairs
- Kitchen step stool
- 4 shelf corner what not
- 2 end tables
- Square lamp table w/ drawer
- Elec. room heater
- Office chair
- Sm. Sentry comb. safe
- Everyday pots & pans
- Kitchen items
Drum Set – Collector Items – Misc.
- Pearl “Forum Series” 9 pc. drum set, like new
- Elec. guitar & amplifier
- Acoustic guitar
- “Golden Trumpet” in box
- Grain Belt beer sign
- 2 sm. Grain Belt beer signs
- 2 Big D Drewrys beer signs
- Anco wiper blade cabinet
- Midwest Old Thresher buttons including ‘54, ‘55 and most all other years
- Midwest Old Thresher belt buckles ‘84 – ‘89
- Bezoni’s True Value belt buckles ‘81 – ‘85, ser #910
- 3 sets of NRA collector series commemorative tokens
- 2 U.S. Army lapel pins
- Military payment certificates
- Cartoon booklets
- Coo Coo clock
- Older cameras & equipment
- Kerosene lamps
- State quarters collector map w/ quarters
- Morning Sun Methodist Church Plate
- Pressed glass pcs.
- Fancywork & doilies
Lawn & Garden Items – Tools
- Snapper 5 hp. snow blower
- Snapper 2150RT walk behind string trimmer
- Craftsman walk behind string trimmer
- Craftsman 1800 psi elec. power washer, new
- JD 38T lawn sweeper
- Sandborn port. air comp.
- Orscheln port. air comp.
- Mantis mini tiller
- Craftsman 16 gal. shop vac.
- Task Force compound miter saw
- Metal lawn cart
- Craftsman belt sander & router
- B&D cordless combo set
- Small power tools
- Hand tools, pipe wrenches, etc.
- Bench vice
- Metal tool cabinets
- Metal lawn chairs
- Lawn & garden tools
Esther P. Rouse – Owner
For Additional Information, Contact: Jeff Hoyer: (319) 759-4320 • Jim Huff: (319) 931-9292
Seleta A. Bainter
Bainter & Thomas Law Office
100 E Clay Street
Mt Pleasant, IA 52641
Phone: (319) 385-0740