Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 5:00 P.M.
SOLD! $6,500.00 PER ACRE
Sale to be held at the New Era Lutheran Church Banquet Hall
3455 New Era Road
Muscatine, Iowa 52761
77.65 Acres± • 1 Tract
The Sauer Trust Farm is located in Section 14, Sweetland Township, Muscatine County, IA. At the north edge of Muscatine, IA take U.S Hwy. 61 northeast 11⁄2 miles to 180th St. Turn right or east on 180th St. and proceed 31⁄2 miles to the farm. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
- FSA information should indicate 57.91 acres tillable including 11.01 acres currently in row crop production with an additional 2.2 acres available for the 2017 crop year. The balance of the tillable acres include 44.70 acres which are enrolled in CRP with a payment of $139.00 per acre expiring in 2018. The balance of this tract offers wooded draws that make great cover for all species of wildlife.
- This parcel also features several attractive new home building sites, including one that is secluded and overlooks a very nice stocked pond. There is also electrical service already located on the property.
- Productive Rozetta, Fayette, & Orion soils
- CSR2 is 67.1
- Access is on the north by 180th St.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $2,324.00
METHOD & TERMS
The Sauer Farm will be sold on a price per acres basis based on the advertised acres found in this brochure.
Ten percent (10%) of the final bid price will be paid on the day of sale with the balance due at the time of closing, on or before Tuesday, March 21, 2017, upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. Taxes will be prorated to the date of closing based on the last available tax statement. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. The farm sells free & clear for the upcoming 2017 crop year!
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
The Danforth ‘Dan’ Sauer Trust
Vicki Hampton – Trustee
REPRESENTING & CLOSING ATTORNEY:
Eichelberger Law Office PC
2206 Lucas Street,
PO Box 1186,
Muscatine, IA 52761
Phone: (563) 263-6900
For additional information, contact Sullivan Auctioneers’ Representatives: Jim Huff (319) 931-9292 or Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320