This will be a timed, online auction – no onsite bidding
Bidding Closes: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 10:00 A.M.
Items are located at the farm near St. Augustine, IL
Physical Address: 578 Knox Rd. 200 St., St. Augustine, IL 61474
Directions: From the Junction of 116 & 41 in St. Augustine, IL, take Hwy. 116 East 3 1/2 miles to CR 550E, then north 1 mile to Rd. 200N, then right or east 1/2 mile. (Or approx. 5 miles SE of Abingdon, IL.)
INSPECTION DATE: THURSDAY, AUGUST 13 • 10:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
- ’02 Kubota M9000 Utility Special MFWD tractor, 2-hyd. outlets, 3-pt., 540 PTO, 18.4-30 rear tires, 12.4-24 front tires, (4) front weights, fully equipped cab, only 908 hrs., SN 54454
- ’00 JD 550H LGP crawler dozer, 10’ 6-way blade, 24” pads, EROPS, only 2,908 hrs., SN T0550HX886409
- ’86 Cat 426 2WD backhoe, Cat eng., 7’ material bucket, 24” backhoe bucket, 4,534 hrs., SN 7BC00324
- Woods Brushbull 840 rotary mower, 540 PTO, SN 1044727
- Woods SS84-2 snowblower, 540 PTO, hyd. adjust spout, SN 1198821- Never used!
- Krause 209 10’ disk, 7” spacing, 18” blades
- Clark 300 gal. pull-type sprayer (older)
- Ford 3-pt. hay rake
- Wallace 3-pt. blade
- Heider 12’ wooden box wagon on running gear w/ hoist
Boat, Motor & Trailer
- ’02 Oquawka custom built 20′ aluminum boat, Mod. 2060C, V bow, flat bottom, sells complete with Yamaha F115 115-hp outboard motor & trailer. This boat has many other options. Photos & additional information coming soon!
- ’10 Chevy Malibu LTZ , leather interior, flex fuel, power windows, power locks, 50,360 miles, SN 1G1ZE5E01AF324662
Shop Tools & Misc.
- Lincoln Weld-Pak 100 wire welder
- Craftsman 3 gal. 125 PSI air compressor
- Craftsman floor model drill press
- Craftsman 10” radial arm saw
- Craftsman bandsaw
- Craftsman 6” belt/9” disc sander
- Craftsman wood lathe
- DeWalt 10” compound miter saw
- Magna Force 5-HP air compressor
- Snap-On toolbox
- Kennedy rolling chest
- Simplicity 8-HP snow blower
- Huskee rear-tine garden tiller
- Binfold 14-HP riding lawn mower
- 500 gal. fuel barrel w/ pump
- 300 gal. overhead fuel barrel
- David White survey laser w/ stick & tripod
- 440 Magna Mopar eng.
- C-clamps & Bar clamps
- Small metal organizers
- Selection of metal shelving – various sizes
- Assorted hand tools
- Long handled tools (scoops, shovels, rakes)
- Portable eng. stand
- Steel posts
- Few log chains
- Clipper No. 213 grain cleaning/fanning mill
- Cream cans
- 2-man saw
- Buck saw
- Lard press
- Hay grapple fork
- Wooden wagon tongue
- Wooden ladder
- Galvanized tub
- Reel type mower
- Cast iron butchering kettle
Toy Model Railroad Collection
- Extensive toy model railroad with over 150 pcs., several hundred feet of track, elaborate control board w/ dual throttles and nearly 50 toggle switches. All sells together. The late John Bradshaw built this over a long period of time and was constantly adding on. The new buyer will be responsible for the removal.
AUCTIONEERS’ NOTE: Register now and make plans to participate in this online only event. Sullivan Auctioneers are paying all internet buyer’s fees. Every item sells to the highest bidder. Equipment has been very well cared for and you’ll find the tools and related items to be in excellent condition, as well. Internet bidding catalog will appear approximately 10 – 14 days prior to the auction. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions.
John Bradshaw Estate
Linda Bradshaw – Owner
Kyle Ferguson (309) 255-8353