Timed Online Auction Format
Bidding Closes Tuesday, March 9, 2021 starting at 10:00 A.M.
LOCATION: Items are located at the Voth farm, 1627 N 200th Ave., Plainville, IL. (Plainville, Illinois is located approximately 15 miles southeast of Quincy, Illinois.) From Hwy. 96 at the west edge of Plainville, go west on Cty. Rd. 200N approximately 1/2 mile to the farm.
Load Out Times: Auction company will assist in load out on Wednesday, March 10th and Thursday, March 11th from 8:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. All items must be removed by Thursday evening.
- 2014 John Deere 6125M MFWD tractor, 24 spd. AutoQuad Plus trans. w/LH reverser, 3 hyd. outlets, 540/1000 PTO, 460/85R34 rear tires, 380/85R24 front tires, front fenders, deluxe cab, buddy seat, mirrors, sells complete with John Deere H310 loader, joystick, hood guard, 7’ material bucket, global hookup, 1,057 hours, SN 1L06125MTDK784667 – Frontier AB13G bale spear and shop built pallet forks to sell separate.
- 1982 John Deere 2440 2wd tractor, open station, ROPS, 1 hyd. outlet, 540 PTO, 14.9R28 rear tires, 9.5L-15 front tires, 5,298 hours, SN 385023T
- 1959 John Deere 530 gas tractor, narrow front, power steering, 540 PTO, 12.4-36 rear tires, 5.50-15 front tires, SN 5305439
- 1941 John Deere A gas tractor, styled, narrow front, 540 PTO, 13.6-38 rear tires, 5.50-16 front tires, SN 504642 – Restored
- 2005 New Holland LS185.B skid loader, hand and foot controls, hi-flow hyd., aux. hyd., 12-16.5 tires, material bucket, 892 hours, SN N5M408269 – Bale spear to sell separate
- 15’ Land Pride Commander RCM5615 Series 2 batwing mower, (8) airplane tires, walking tandem axle on main frame, front and rear chains, lights, small 1000 PTO SN 1124943
- New Holland 155 manure spreader, poly floor, single beater, 11-22.5 tires, 540 PTO, SN 836101
- John Deere 275 3-pt. disc mower, 540 PTO, SN 1E00275XJBC381204
- ACI Equipment G4LPE 4-basket tedder, 540 PTO, SN 1200
- John Deere 640 4-bar hay rake, front dolly wheel, ground drive, SN 032585
- John Deere 38 sickle bar mower, 7’ bar, 540 PTO
- 7-shank 3-pt. chisel plow
- John Deere 4-bottom plow
- Bush Hog PHD2102 3-pt. post hole digger, 12” bit, 540 PTO
- David Bradly flare box wagon, wooden running gear
- 13’ hayrack, wooden running gear
- (2) barge wagons on running gears
- 2015 Ram 1500 4wd pickup, Tradesman, 5.7L Hemi eng., auto trans., regular cab, long bed, Century topper, running boards, 52,265 miles, VIN 3C6JR7DT5FG677029
- 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport 4wd SUV, 2.0L eng., auto trans., leather, 41,073 miles, VIN 4A4AR4AU0FE004413
- 2014 Buick Verano 4-door car, 2.4L eng., auto trans., leather, 55,187 miles, VIN 1G4PR5SKXE4103096
- 1991 International 4900 dump truck, DT466 eng., auto trans., single axle, spring ride, Galion 10’ bed, Monroe 9’ wing plow, 83,281 miles, VIN 1HTSDNUN1MH393758
- 2011 H&H 7’x16’ aluminum flatbed trailer, bumper hitch, tandem axle, rear folding ramp, sides, VIN 533A21627BC205021
- 2004 H&H SpeedLoader MX 20’ tilt deck flatbed trailer, bumper hitch, tandem axle, VIN 4J6MX20284B057387
- Woodworth 7’x16’ flatbed trailer, bumper hitch, tandem axle, rear ramps, wooden sideboards, VIN 1W9FU16202C206579
- 5’x8’ shop built flatbed trailer, bumper hitch, single axle
- Honda Foreman S 4wd ATV, TRX500FM
(48) net wrapped bales of hay, stored inside; (18) plastic wrapped bales; (41) wet wrapped bales, north line; (47) wet wrapped bales, south line
SHOP TOOLS & BUILDING MATERIALS
Large selection of 72”x60” sections of walk thru scaffolding, braces and accessories; Large selection of concrete forms; Homelite 5500 watt generator; Remington 70,000 BTU heater; Tapco Pro III metal brake; Stihl MS290 chain saw; Stihl 025 chain saw; Stihl BE55 blower; Stihl HT133 pole saw; Campbell Hausfeld air compressor; Dewalt cordless tools; Rigid cordless tools; Brute 2,600 PSI pressure washer; Lifetime folding tables and chairs; Craftsman radial arm saw; Craftsman 41”x60” toolbox, ball bearing drawers; Rachet wrenches; Hand wrenches; Crescent wrenches; Sockets; Rachets; Hammers; Screwdrivers; Char Broil gas grill; Honda HRX217 push mower; Several rolls of woven wire fencing; (3) new 12-16.5 skid steer tires; Harley Davidson 7 ½’x5 ½’ lighted sign; Bachtold weed mower; Electrical supplies; Siding, flashing, soffit, etc.; Large selection of ceramic tile; Large selection of screws and nails; Levels; Ladders; New and used lumber and plywood; Long handled tools; Rhenn natural gas water heater, NIB
Auctioneers Note: Due to the recent passing of Douglas Voth, we will sell his tractors, trucks, vehicles, farm machinery, equipment, tools and miscellaneous items at No-Reserve Auction. The real estate will be a virtual online auction and the personal property will be a timed, online event. Please follow our website for internet bidding catalog, load out dates and additional photos. There is no buyer’s premium. Every item sells at no-reserve. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions.
Douglas E. Voth Estate
Great Rivers Bank, Administrator
694 Bainbridge St, Barry, IL 62312
Auction Managers: Matt Sullivan (309) 221-7001 & John Borrowman (217) 430-0645