Wednesday, August 3, 2016 at 9:00 A.M.
Auction results can be found in the Online Bidding Catalog
Sale to be held at the farm located at the east edge of Hull, IL.
From Quincy, Illinois: Take Interstate 72 southeast approximately 20 miles to the Hull exit (Exit 10), then south a short distance to Highway 106, then left/east a short distance to the farm.
From Pittsfield, Illinois: Take Interestate 72 west approximately 30 miles to the Hull exit (Exit 10), then south a short distance to Highway 106, then left/east a short distance to the farm.
Tractors & Loader
- ’11 NH T9030 4wd tractor, PS trans. w/ LH reverser, 4 outlets, 520/85R42 duals, heated leather, diff. lock, guidance ready, 1,455 hrs., SN ZAF212036
- ’02 JD 8120 MFWD tractor, PS trans., 3 outlets, 540, 1000 & big 1000 PTO, 18.4R46 rear tires and duals, 380/85R34 front tires and fenders, 10 front weights, quick hitch, 42.5 GPM hyd. pump, HID lights, 3,445 hrs., SN RW8120P006717
- ’90 C-IH 7120 2wd tractor, PS trans. w/ 4-speed reverse, fully equipped cab, 3 outlets, 540 & 1000 PTO, 18.4R42 rear tires and duals, 14L-16.1SL front tires, 4,596 hrs., SN JJA0020422
- ’64 JD 4020 Diesel tractor, synchro trans., 1 outlet, 540 & 1000 PTO, 18.4-34 rear tires, 10.00-16 front tires, hood guard, 10,489 one family hrs., SN 21T73266
- JD 720 loader, independent joystick controls, and 7’ material bucket
- MF 135 utility tractor, PTO, 13.6-28 rear tires, 6.50-16SL front tires, 5,017 hrs.
Combine & Heads
- ’08 C-IH 2577 4wd combine, AFX rotor, 2 spd. hydro, Field Tracker, 18.4R42 drive tires and duals, 18.4/15-26 steer tires, chopper, dual spreaders, J&M bin extension, 1,526 eng./1,119 sep. hrs., SN HAJ304015
- ’12 C-IH 3020 25’ Terra Flex grain platform, full finger, hyd. fore/aft, 3” cut, SN YCZL60059
- ’07 C-IH 2208 8R30” corn head, hyd. deck plates, SN HAJ034629
- (2) EZ Trail 680 25’ head trailers
- 6R corn reel off JD head
Planting & Tillage
- ’05 Kinze 3600 12/23 Interplant planter, ground drive, finger pickup, no-till coulters, 1.6 bushel boxes, rubber closing wheels, Keaton seed firmers, markers, KPM II monitor, corn & bean units, SN 619660
- Speed King 2 box seed tender, bumper hitch tandem axle trailer, 8” belt conveyor, 12V DC motor, like new, SN 23559
- ‘14 C-IH 875 Ecolo-Tiger 9-shank 18’ disc ripper w/ hyd. rolling basket, SN YED076519 (ONLY USED ON 500 ACRES!)
- ‘13 Kuhn Krause 5635 42’ field cultivator, walking tandems, gauge wheels, 4 bar spring-tooth harrow, SN 5635-42-2075
- Wako 40’ 9 bar spike-tooth drag harrow
- C-IH 496 22.5’ disk, 7.5” spacing, SN JAG0164733
- Sunflower 4212 13-shank disc ripper, hyd. adjust front disc gang, walking tandems, 16’ working width, manual adjust rear leveler bar, SN 04212J20000103
- Yetter 3421 21’ no till rotary hoe
- JD RM 6R30” 3 pt. cultivator
- JD F1350-F1450 5 bottom plow, SN 116983
Trucks & Trailer
- ‘01 International 4900 twin screw grain truck, Allison automatic trans., DT466E eng., Kann 20’ aluminum bed, 60” sides, cargo doors, ShurLok roll tarp, hoist w/ rear bed controls, 11R22.5 tires, 175,733 miles (nice truck!) VIN 1HTSHAARX1H405194
- ’73 Chevrolet C60 single axle grain truck, 366 gas eng., 4+2 trans., 14.5’ Knapheide bed, roll tarp, 40,123 1-owner miles!
- ‘94 Chevrolet Cheyenne 3500 4wd truck, 350 gas eng., manual trans., steel flatbed w/ gooseneck hitch, 102,343 miles
- 16’ tandem axle bumper hitch flatbed trailer
Grain Handling • Farm Equipment • Support Items
- Kinze 840 Grain Cart, roll tarp, extensions, lights, 30.5L-32 Diamond tread tires, SN 500864
- Electric 5170 gravity wagon on electric 5026-A running gear
- Westfield 8”x 62’ swing away grain auger
- Land Pride RCM5515 Commander 15’ batwing, (6) laminated tires, front chains, 1000 PTO
- Husky 12’ pull-type box blade, hyd. lift
- Heavy duty 3 pt. 9’ blade
- MF 6’ blade
- Glencoe F557B 3 pt. ditcher, 540 PTO
- 1000 gal. diesel fuel tank w/ pump
- 500 gal. diesel fuel trailer w/ GPI pump
- 300 gal. fuel tank w/ pump
- PK 50 gal. pull-type sprayer w/ 8’ booms & 3.5 hp motor
- (2) wooden barge boxes on Wards running gears w/ hoists
- Wooden barge box on running gear
- Shopbuilt 2-wheel trailer 14’ hay rack deck
Tools & Miscellaneous
- Red devil Load Hog lawn cart
- Worksaver lawn spreader
- (2) Demco atv sprayers
- 3’ lawn roller
- 42”x 62” welding table
- Craftsman 10” radial arm saw on stand
- Chains and binders
- Grease guns including 18v grease gun
- Shop light
- Jack stands
- L-shaped fuel tank
- (2) 7.5’ utility tool boxes
- Poulan chainsaw
- Selection of tools including wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, vise grips, etc.
- Hand tools including rakes, shovels, hoes, etc.
- Parts to include poly ear savers, shovels, planter parts, etc.
- Hyd. cylinders
- Quick hitches
- 20 series pad and wheel weights
- Suitcase weights off JD 7810
- Implement tires and wheels
- Large quantity of 7’ steel posts, like new
- 16.9-34 clamp-on duals
Also selling farm primitives to include JD planter, single and double trees, wooden handled tools, wooden buggy seat, steel wheels, horse neck collars, child’s sleigh, galvanized basket, 2R walk behind wooden cultivator, cream cans, etc.
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: After a long and successful farming career, the Moore’s have decided to retire from farming as the family farm has been sold. The above listed equipment has had the very best of care. You will find the equipment to be in excellent condition! Feel free to contact Larry with any questions (217) 242-1554. Sale order: Few small farm type items sell first, followed immediately by the farm machinery. Don’t be late—machinery will sell early. Live internet bidding available on the major pieces of equipment. Loader tractor and auction personnel will be available sale day to assist in loading out. Lunch available on the grounds. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.