Friday, September 22, 2017 @ 10:00 A.M.
Auction to be held on-site at 1580 Upper Old Highway 6 N.W., Oxford, Iowa (2 miles n of Oxford, IA, 3/4 mile n of St Hwy 6.)
Sold! Click here for results.
- New Holland SP166 self propelled baler, 2 Wisconsin engines, twine tie, SN 1086, 1 of 200 believed to be sold!
- New Holland SP166 self propelled baler, 2 Wisconsin engines, twine tie, SN 1228
- New Holland 98 baler, Wisconsin VH4D engine w/electric start, 3 wire tie, SN 671, Only 649 produced, Extremely Rare, only working one known to exist!
- New Holland 75 baler, Wisconsin VE4 engine, twine tie, SN 5393845, built in 1945, Rare!
- New Holland 87 baler, Wisconsin VH4D engine, w/electric start, wire tie, SN 14225
- New Holland 87 baler, 540 PTO, wire tie, SN 14104, Very Rare!
- New Holland SP1282 baler, Ford 4 cyl. gas engine, twine tie, SN 124778
- New Holland 65 baler, 540 PTO, 12” x 16” bale, twine tie, SN 4276
- New Holland 76 baler, Le Roi engine, twine tie, SN 205840148, built in 1948
- New Holland 76 baler, Wisconsin VE4 engine, twine tie, SN 324571248, built in 1948
- New Holland Super 77 baler, Wisconsin VF4 engine w/electric start, twine tie, SN 83062
- New Holland Super 77 baler, 540 PTO, twine tie, SN 86392
- New Holland 80 baler, Wisconsin VP4D engine w/electric start, wire tie, SN 3458
- New Holland 77 baler, Wisconsin VE4 engine, twine tie, SN 52715
- New Holland 77 baler, 540 PTO, twine tie, SN 37088, Very Rare!
- New Holland 77 baler, Wisconsin VE4 engine, twine tie, SN 21324
- Minneapolis Moline K3 “Bale O Matic” baler, Wisconsin VE4 engine, wire tie, older restoration, SN 75101042, Rare!
- Minneapolis Moline 760 baler, 540 PTO, twine tie, SN 42000631, Very Rare!
- Minneapolis Moline 1520 baler, 540 PTO, twine tie, SN 83896, Only built 2 years
- Case 140 baler, Wisconsin VEF engine, twine tie, SN 8010587
- Case 220 baler, 540 PTO, twine tie, SN 8286119
- Massey Harris 1 baler, Wisconsin VE4 engine, twine tie, SN 2784
- John Deere 114 baler, Wisconsin VF4 engine, wire tie, SN 52A-15155
- John Deere 116 baler, 540 PTO, wire tie, SN 52A-56490
- Oliver 8 baler, Wisconsin VF4 engine, wire tie, SN 52-C2-49, built in 1952, Rare!
- Oliver 100 baler, Wisconsin VF4 engine w/electric start, wire tie, SN 53-C3-45, built in 1953
- Oliver 100 baler, Wisconsin VF4 engine, wire tie, older restoration, SN 53-C1-191, built in 1953
- Oliver 620 baler, 540 PTO, wire tie
- IH 57W baler, IH 123 4 cyl. engine, wire tie
- AC 303 baler, 540 PTO, twine tie
- All above balers have been in the field in the last 2 years
Project Balers & Parts
- New Holland 99W baler, Wisconsin engine, 3 wire tie, complete, only 640 built
- New Holland 66 baler, 540 PTO, twine tie, complete
- Case 130 baler, gas engine, twine tie
- Massey Harris 1 baler, parts only
- New Idea T6 baler, parts only
- Large selection of vintage wire & twine tie baler parts including; knives, needles, pickup teeth, etc.
Baler Engines & Parts
- Wisconsin 4G4D engine, electric start, long & short shaft, fresh overhaul
- Wisconsin VE4D engine, 5 groove belt pulley, fresh overhaul
- Wisconsin VE4 engine, electric start w/mag, hand clutch, fresh overhaul
- Wisconsin VF4D engine, electric start, L.P. gas
- Wisconsin VP4D engine, hand clutch, runs
- Wisconsin 540 gear box w/hand clutch, for VE or VF engines
- Quantity of Wisconsin engine parts: pulleys, hand clutches, etc.
Tractors & Pull Type Combine
- Ferguson 40 tractor, w.f., 3pt, 540 PTO, tach indicates 5,823 hrs., restored, SN RGM402982
- Gibson I tractor, Hercules flat head, 540 PTO, belt pulley, 12.4 x 38 rear rubber, older restoration
- Farmall W6 “Standard” tractor, w.f., belt pulley, 540 PTO, 14.9 x 30 rear tires, tear drop fenders
- Ford 861 tractor, 3pt, 540 PTO, rear wts., tach indicates 7,726 hrs., SN 19430
- Farmall F30 tractor, 540 PTO, SN FB27896N
- Gibson E tractor complete w/1 bottom plow, cult. & blade, engine stuck
- Massey Harris “Clipper” pull type combine, SN 6Y2551677479
Pickup & Trailer
- ’93 Dodge D3500 L.E. 2 wd dually pickup, ext. cab, Cummins engine, auto. trans. w/shift kit, fully loaded w/cloth interior, rolling tonneau bed cover, 235/85R tires, recently rebuilt trans., new injectors, new turbo, gray in color & 170,500 second owner miles, sharp!
- ’93 Hillsboro 300 24’ tandem axle gooseneck trailer, 4’ dovetail w/ramps, 16” tires
- New Holland 678 large round baler, net wrap, kicker wheels, 540 PTO, one owner
- JD 510 large round baler
- New Holland 1033 “Stackliner” 105 bale accumulator/stacker
- New Holland 46 bale loader
- New Holland 80 3pt bale mover
- Brillion 14’ cultimulcher
- AC 12’ 6” wheel disc
- IH 450 4R38 planter, Gandy boxes
- Case 4 bottom pull type plow
- 4 section harrow on cart
- IH 8’ 2pt blade
- Shop built 2pt bale spear
- 42’ portable electric square bale elevator
- Ferguson 5 bar side delivery rake
- Ferguson 2 bottom 3pt plow
- Heston 3983 12 wheel hayrake with center kicker wheels, SN 3983N1144
Farm Collectibles & Related Items
Wood platform scale; JD 3 spd. bicycle; Hand corn planter; Selection of steel implement wheels; ’72 Chicago Stockyard “K Dock” sign; Rock Island Lines step stool; Craftsman square socket set; 1 ton hand chain hoist; Portable cutting torch set; Several bale forks; Barn track hay carriers; Buzz saw w/ 22” blade; (2) 7.50 x 24 implement tires, new; 16.9 x 38 duals w/ 9 bolt centers; 16.9 x 30 tires & tubes, 50%; Quantity of 14”, 15”, 16” tires & wheels; IH 560 9 bolt hubs; JD 4020 9 bolt hubs; IH wood & steel belt pulleys; Cub Cadet lawnmower w/ deck (bad engine); Quantity of collectible tractor parts: head lights, belt pulleys, IH front round wts., steel seats, planter plates, etc.; Honda XR80 motorcycle, non-running; Schwinn girls bicycle, original; set of JD starter weights & 3 pad weights for JD 2030-4020
AUCTIONEERS’ NOTE: Mark your calendars now for this rare and unusual heritage auction. This auction will feature some of the nicest and hard to find early hay balers to be found anywhere in the United States. Everything sells absolute! Live internet bidding will be available on the major items; go to www.sullivanauctioneers.com for easy pre-sale internet bidding registration. Loader tractor and auction personnel will be available sale day to assist in load out. Buyer registration will be video taped. Lunch provided by Country Cooking, Wellman, Iowa available on the grounds. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
Bill Stockman “The Hay Man” – Owner
For additional information, contact Sullivan Auctioneers’ representatives:
Jim Huff (319) 931-9292
Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320