PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
- An invoice for items purchased each day will be emailed to the buyers after the last lot closes that day.
- Payment can be made by ACH, wire transfer, major credit card (3% fee for credit card payment), personal or corporate check or cash.
- Anyone wishing to pay for their purchases when the item is being picked up can do so; however, all purchases must be paid for within 24 hours, no exceptions.
- Auction company will also accept payment in person. A cashier will be at our Hamilton, IL auction facility and our Carthage, IL warehouse from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday and by appointment only.
- All purchases must be paid for in full before any item is picked up.
- Vehicle and memorabilia pick up will be handled by appointment only. Do not arrive at either auction facility unannounced.
- We will be very strict about this. Anyone arriving unannounced should expect major wait time!
- All vehicles and memorabilia must be picked up no later than Friday, July 17th at 5:00 p.m.
- Anyone wishing to see a title may contact us and we will email you a copy. Nearly every vehicle selling on days 1 and 2 have a photograph of the VIN tag (typically the last photo).
- Sullivan Auctioneers strongly encourage you to examine all VIN title/tag photos as we do not guarantee the authenticity of VIN tags, stamp numbers, etc. There are always some vehicles that have questionable VIN tags, etc. and that is once again the case this year.
- Titles for the vehicles located and picked up at our Hamilton, IL facility will be at that facility. Titles for the vehicles located and picked up at our Carthage, IL facility will be at that facility. Titles for all other auction vehicles will be at our Hamilton, IL facility.
- Buyers names and addresses will be entered on all titles that are consigned by automobile dealers. We will not enter any buyer names until you as a buyer have confirmed whose name you would like on the title. Once again, no dealer titles will leave our possession without the buyer information being entered.
- All applicable sales tax or other fees are the responsibility of the buyer. Do your due diligence before bidding.
- All vehicles and all memorabilia is being sold as is, where is and without any guarantees!
- Anyone wishing to inspect a vehicle or any item is welcome to do so by appointment. The time to inspect an item is before you bid or purchase an item.
- We do not offer any guarantee, price adjustment or refund. All sales are final.
- Anyone that is not comfortable with these terms should not participate in this auction. All vehicles are being sold non-matching numbers regardless of any descriptions.
Day 1 – Monday, July 6, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
Scroll down for photos!
4-Day Online Only Collector Car Auction
Due to the current health issues and crowd size mandates, Sullivan Auctioneers has decided to conduct a large, 4-day, online only collector car & memorabilia auction. As with all Sullivan Auctioneers collector car auctions, every lot will be offered without reserve. We began conducting collector car auctions in 2006, and we have never offered a single vehicle with a reserve!
Online bidding is now open!