Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 1:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the Sheridan Community Center, 234 W. Jefferson, Sheridan, MO ONLINE ONLY – NO ONSITE BIDDING!
IMPORTANT UPDATE! PLEASE READ
- Due to COVID-19, this auction has been changed to an ONLINE ONLY bidding platform event – No onsite bidding.
- Individuals wishing to bid must register with ProxiBid (see link below).
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Selling 277.8± surveyed acres in 2 tracts. Farm is located approximately 2 miles northwest of Sheridan, MO or approximately 12 miles northeast of Maryville, MO in Section 17, T66N•R33W, Independence Township, Nodaway County, MO. From Sheridan, MO take Hwy. 246 west approximately 1 3/4 miles to Cty. Rd. Orion Road, then north 1/2 mile to farm.
Land represents productive tillable farmland, currently in well maintained improved pasture land, and offers excellent hunting/recreational acreage! Farm is improved with an older country home, outbuildings and grain bins.
Tract 1 – 127.9 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 105.52 acres of tillable cropland (currently in well maintained improved pastureland)
- Soil types: Shelby, Colo & Sharpsburg.
- Land represents well maintained improved pastureland with the balance in wooded draws and offers excellent hunting/recreational acreage.
- Tract is improved with an older country home, outbuildings & grain bins.
- Access from the north by 130th Street.
Tract 2 – 149.9 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 124.27 acres of tillable cropland (currently in well maintained pastureland)
- Soil types: Shelby, Sharpsburg, Lamoni & Lagonda.
- Land represents very well maintained improved pastureland, excellent perimeter fencing with the balance in wooded draws and pond. Tract offers good hunting/recreational acreage.
- Access from the north by 130th Street and from the east by Orion Road.
METHOD AND TERMS
Both tracts will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from a recently completed survey. Tracts 1 & 2 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase (in any order) either or both of Tracts 1 & 2 for their high bid.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
Immediately following the auction, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Nodaway County Abstract & Title Co., which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Nodaway County Abstract & Title Co. on or before Friday, April 24, 2020.
Possession will be given at time of closing. The 2019 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller.
The 2020 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the buyer(s). Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing costs will be split between buyer & seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Brandon & Jennifer Golden
Closing & Title Work By:
Nodaway County Abstract & Title Co.
501 N. Market Street
Maryville, MO 64468