Thursday, September 3, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
Virtual online only auction format.
Open House: Thursday, August 20, 2020 from 4:30 – 6:00 p.m.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Click here to continue to this Proxibid event. After entering, click on ‘Participate in this Event’ which will allow you to participate if you have an account with Proxibid or it also will allow you to set up an account and then participate.
Physical Address: 402 North 2nd Street, Rome, IA 52642
The Pulse Auto Salvage facility is located in the northeast corner of Rome, Iowa south of the railroad tracks.
Attention business owners and entrepreneurs! Here is your chance to purchase a very well established and very well known auto parts salvage business as a “turn key” operation. Ron Pulse owned and successfully operated Pulse Auto Salvage for nearly 45 years. We will be offering this business with over 16,000 sq. ft. of office, shop, warehouse and storage areas in three separate buildings situated on 6.5 acres± including a 60’ x 145’ lot to the west. Make plans to attend the open house to inspect the real estate and inventory. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $1,694.19
Building #1: Main Office / Parts Warehouse
- 48’ x 200’ wood frame building with metal roof, metal siding and concrete floor.
- 200 amp breaker panel plus auxillary box.
- Office area with counter.
- Open warehouse with wood shelving.
- 1/2 bath.
- Gas forced air heat.
- City water and sewer.
Building #2: Shop
- 42’ x 44’ wood frame building with metal roof, metal siding and concrete floor.
- 100 amp breaker panel.
- Hanging Reznor gas heater with auxillary wood burning stove outside.
- City water.
Building #3: Parts Warehouse
- 48’ x 95’ wood frame building with metal roof, metal siding and partial concrete floor.
- Open warehouse with wood shelving.
INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION
Note: The following list of inventory is very brief as it would be impossible to list every item. Please pay special attention to the large items described as they are included in the “turn key” style of this auction.
Automobile – Wrecker – Tractor – Shop Tools
- 2009 Chevrolet Impala LT 4 door automobile w/ 3500 V-6, auto., AC, full power, black ext., dark gray int., 82,409 miles, salvage title.
- 1979 Chevrolet Custom Deluxe 20 3/4 T pickup w/ V-8, auto., and shop built wrecker w/ elec. winch
- Ferguson TO tractor w/ 3pt., 11.2 x 28” rubber, SN 27802 w/ 6’ blade and 5’ brush mower
- Quincy 80 gal. 5 hp upright air compressor, 220V, single phase
- Kargard Industries 80 gal. upright air compressor
- Lincoln Idealarc SP-200 wire welder
- Older air operated tire changer
- (2) Craftsman roll-a-round tool boxes
- Matco 20 drawer roll-a-round tool box
- Micro bubble wheel balancer
- Acetylene torch outfit
- Hyd. floor jacks
- Battery chargers
- Engine stands and cherry pickers
- Rolling tool / parts trays
- Vintage parts cabinets
- Over 100 used engines; hoods; doors; rear hatches; trunk lids; front end parts; fenders; steering columns; hub caps; radiators; electric fans; heads; rotors; hubs & drums; AC compressors; grills; front / rear light assemblies; axles; radios; struts; oil pans; power steering pumps; tires; rims; transfer cases; transmissions; wind shields, window glass; drive shafts; clutch parts; and much, much more!!
METHOD & TERMS
This Pulse Auto Salvage property will be sold as a “turn key” style business for a “lump sum total dollar amount”.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, October 5, 2020, upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Immediate possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Ronald S. Pulse Estate / Pulse Auto Salvage – Owner
Julie Warner – Executor
Timothy B. Liechty
Bell, Ort & Liechty
200 N Main St.,
New London, IA 52645
Phone: (319) 367-2251
Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320
Jim Huff (319) 931-9292