80 Acres± – 1 Tract
Thursday, March 5, 2020 at 4:00 P.M.
Auction to be held at the Princeville Heritage Museum, 325 N. Ostrom Ave., Princeville, IL 61559
Location & General Information
The Gehrig farm is located approx. 2.5 miles south of Princeville, IL a short distance off of Princeville-Jubilee Road. The farm is further described as being located in Section 35, T11N – R6E, Princeville Township, Peoria County, IL. The farm represents income producing tillable acres and excellent hunting/recreational acreage ideally located in close proximity to Jubilee College State Park.
- FSA figures indicate 47 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating on tillable acres: 106.7
- Soil types include Rozetta, Fayette, Sylvan, Keomah & Hickory
- The balance of the farm represents timber, draws & brushy areas ideal for whitetail deer & other wildlife
- There are several areas for secluded food plots in various areas throughout the farm
- This farm is ideally located in Peoria County only minutes from Jubilee College State Park
- Hunters, Investors, Farmers – make plans to check out this neat farm which offers it all!
- Access is by way of an ingress/egress easement extending from Princeville-Jubilee Road (see aerial map)
Method & Terms
The Gehrig farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on 80 taxable acres. The farm will not be surveyed.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Monday, April 6, 2020. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2020, will be paid by the seller. The 2020 & subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the current tenant’s farm lease for the 2020 crop year. Contact auction company for details. There are no hunting leases associated with the property.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Ryan Gehrig – Seller
Ashlee E. Stabler
Whitney & Potts Ltd.
118 W. Main St., Elmwood, IL 61529
Phone (309) 742-3611