Friday, September 11, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
258± Acre (subject to survey) 3 Tracts
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online only auction. No internet buyer fees! No on-site bidding permitted.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
The Rooney farms are located in Sections 31 & 32 of Martinsburg Township and Section 6 in Pleasant Hill Township, Pike County, Illinois. From Hwy. 96, approximately 2 miles northwest of Pleasant Hill, turn north on Cty. Rd. 332nd St. then follow the signs approximately 1 mile northeast to the farm. Pleasant Hill, Illinois is located approximately 12 miles southwest of Pittsfield, Illinois or approximately 12 miles east of Louisiana, Missouri.
The Rooney farms will be sold in 3 individual tracts, all of which have a high percentage of productive tillable row crop farmland. The farms will be sold in a virtual online only auction format. There are NO buyer registration fees or any type of buyer’s premium.
Tract 1 – 19± acres (subject to survey)
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 18 acres± currently in row crop production.
- Crop Productivity Index (PI) is 127.1 on the tillable acres.
- Haymond, Drury & Elsah soils.
- Access by 338th Street, which passes through the farm. Additional access by 160th Ave across part of the north side.
Tract 2 – 142± acres (subject to survey)
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 131 acres± currently in row crop production.
- Crop Productivity Index (PI) is 118.9 on the tillable acres.
- Elsah, Dozaville & Rozetta soils.
- Access by 2484E / 340th Street along the east side with additional access along the west side by 338th Street.
Tract 3 – 97± acres (subject to survey)
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 80.68 acres± currently in row crop production.
- Crop Productivity Index (PI) is 122.2 on the tillable acres.
- Rozetta, Orion & Twomile soils.
- Access by 2484E / 340th Street along the west side.
METHOD & TERMS
The Rooney Farms will be sold in 3 individual tracts. All tracts are currently being surveyed and will sell on a price per acre basis, based on the surveyed acres. The tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “buyer’s choice”, whereas the high bidder can elect any or all tracts for their high bid. If the high bidder does not elect all 3 tracts, the remaining tract(s) will continue to be offered “buyer’s choice” until all tracts have been elected. After all tracts have been sold, we will NOT offer the farm in any type of combinations. Each sale will be final.
Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due at closing in approximately 30 days, on or before Tuesday, October 13, 2020. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2020 real estate taxes, due in 2021 will be paid by the seller, as the seller will retain the 2020 crop income. Full possession at closing with the seller retaining the 2020 crop.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
The Rooney Farms
Steve Rooney – Seller
Ronald K. Hoskin
130 S Madison St.
Pittsfield, IL 62363
Phone (217) 285-4822
Auction Manager: John Borrowman (217) 430-0645
TRACT 1 PHOTOS
TRACT 2 PHOTOS
TRACT 3 PHOTOS