290.07 Taxable Acres • 2 Tracts
Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 5:00 P.M.
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. No on-site bidding permitted.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Click here to continue to this Proxibid event. After entering, click on ‘Participate in this Event’ which will allow you to participate if you have an account with Proxibid or it also will allow you to set up an account and then participate.
Both tracts offer productive tillable cropland.
All special drainage assessment taxes have been paid in full!
Land is located west of Pleasant Hill, IL; 5 miles northeast of Louisiana, MO; or 13 miles southwest of Pittsfield, IL.
Tract 1 is located in the W 1⁄2 of Section 33, T6S•R5W, Atlas Township & Tract 2 is located in the SW 1⁄4 of Section 7, T7S•R5W, Ross Township, all in Pike County, Illinois.
- FSA figures indicate 126.66 acres± of cropland.
- Soil Types: Shaffton, Sarpy, Ambraw, Tice, Coffeen, Wakeland & a small portion of other soils.
- Productivity Index: 111.9
- Public road access is by Hwy. 54 on the north boundary.
- FSA figures indicate 152.01 acres± of cropland.
- Soil Types: Beaucoup, Titus, Shaffton & Ambraw.
- Productivity Index: 122.2
- Improvements include (2) 7,500 bu. grain bins.
- Public road access is by County Road 140th Ave., along the south boundary.
METHOD & TERMS
Helen Allen Lewis Trust
William Blinn Bates, Jr.
Woods & Bates, P.C.
306 Clinton Street
Lincoln, IL 62656
Auction Managers: John Borrowman (217) 430-0645 & Dan Sullivan (844) 847-2161