Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 1:00 P.M.
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. No on-site bidding.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Click here to continue to this Proxibid event. After entering, click on ‘Participate in this Event’ which will allow you to participate if you have an account with Proxibid or it also will allow you to set up an account and then participate.
169.49 Taxable Acres± (1 Tract)
The farm is ideally located approximately 4 miles southwest of Pittsfield, Illinois and just west of Hwy. 54. The farm is further described as being located in the Northwest Quarter of Section 31 of Pittsfield Township. From Hwy. 54 turn west on 218th Ave and follow the road west and north to the farm, which lies on the east side of the township road.
- FSA figures should indicate 124± acres tillable of which 52.35 acres is currently enrolled in Conservation Reserve Program (CRP). The CRP acres are enrolled at a rate of $199.20 per acre with an annual payment of $10,429.00. Said contract expires 9-30-26. The large tillable fields in the center of the farm that are currently in row crop represent approximately 64.36± acres. The balance of the tillable is in small food plots.
- Soil Productivity Index: 115 (on the tillable acres)
- Soil types: Winfield & Downsouth
- Road access is by 330th Street at the southwest corner of the farm.
- The farm is selling subject to a 1 year farm tenancy for the 2021 crop year with a local operator.
- There is no hunting lease associated with the property.
- The new buyer will receive 100% of the 2021 cash rent!
Method & Terms
The farm will sell on a price per acre basis based on the above indicated 169.49 taxable acres. Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Monday, June 28, 2021. Bidding is NOT subject to any contingencies, including but not limited to, financing, appraisal, or inspection. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2020 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2021 will be paid by the seller as the sellers have received the 2020 crop income. The 2021 & all subsequent real estate taxes will be the responsibility of the new buyer. Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to a one year cash rent farm tenancy. New buyer will receive 100% of the 2021 cash rent.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Green Goose, LLC – Seller
Ronald K. Hoskin
130 S Madison St.
Pittsfield, IL 62363
Phone (217) 285-4822
Auction Manager: John Borrowman (217) 430-0645