Highly Productive Hancock County, Illinois Farmland.
220.41 SURVEYED ACRES located in Sections 16 & 22 of Pontoosuc – Dallas City Township (T7N•R7W), Hancock County, IL. Land to be sold in 5 tracts.
Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at Sullivan Auction Site, Hwy. 136 East, Hamilton, IL
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $11,000.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $8,400.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $10,000.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $5,000.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 5 – $37,500.00 LUMP SUM
TOTAL – $1,922,918.00
Click onto any image to enlarge.
TRACT 1 – 53.59 SURVEYED ACRES
- FSA figures indicate approximately 51.5 acres of tillable farmland.
- Productive soil types include: Muscatine, Sable, Rozetta & Keller. PI rating: 135.3!
- County Blacktop Road #2700N lies along the entire north side.
- This tract is located in the East Half of the Northeast Quarter of Section 22, Dallas City Township, Hancock County, IL.
TRACT 2 – 80.42 SURVEYED ACRES
- FSA figures indicate approximately 70 acres of tillable farmland (approximately 17 acres currently in pasture).
- Productive soil types include: Atterberry, Muscatine, Keller & Sable. PI rating: 130.5!
- County Blacktop Road #2700N lies along the entire north side and County Road #1600E runs along the entire west side.
- This tract is located in the West Half of the Northwest Quarter of Section 22, Pontoosuc Township, Hancock County, IL.
TRACT 3 – 41.31 SURVEYED ACRES
- FSA figures indicate approximately 40.38 acres of tillable farmland.
- Productive soil types include: Muscatine & Sable (92%!) with a small portion of Atterberry. PI rating: 145!!!
- County Blacktop Road #2700N lies along the entire south side and County Road #1600E along the entire east side.
- This tract is located in the Southeast Quarter of the Southeast Quarter of Section 16, Pontoosuc Township, Hancock County, IL.
TRACT 4 – 41.46 SURVEYED ACRES
- FSA figures indicate approximately 25.5 acres of tillable farmland.
- Productive soil type (on the tillable acres): Consist mainly of Atterberry.
- The balance of this tract (16.5 acres) is in mature hardwoods, which offers exceptional whitetail deer and wild turkey hunting!
- Access will be by way of an easement along the north side of Tract 3 off County Road #1600E.
- This tract is located in the Northwest Quarter of the Southeast Quarter of Section 16, Pontoosuc Township, Hancock County, IL.
TRACT 5 – HOME & 3.63 SURVEYED ACRES
- This tract is improved with a 2-story country home and attached garage.
- Other improvements include a Kirby metal machine shed, large historic barn, other smaller outbuildings, grain bins, etc.
- Access is along County Blacktop Road #2700N to the north and County Road #1600E on the west.
- To view the home, contact Sullivan Auctioneers toll free @ (844) 847-2161
- Additional info. on the home: 4 bedrooms (3 upstairs & 1 downstairs); 2 family rooms on the main floor, one w/ fireplace; kitchen; dining room; 1 full bath; laundry room w/ 1/2 bath; this home has central AC, “Super Saver” hot water heater & Williamson “Oilsaver” furnace. Home sells complete with washer & dryer and 30″ stove. There is an attached 2-car garage and a partial basement with outside entry. The large yard has several shade trees and a few fruit trees. The home is serviced by Dallas Rural Water and WIEC Electric.
METHOD: The acres in this brochure are estimated and a survey will be completed prior to the auction with said surveyed acres being used to calculate the final settlement price. Tracts 1, 2, 3, & 4 will be sold on a price per acre basis. Tract 5 will be sold for a “lump sum” total dollar amount. After all tracts have been sold, they will NOT be offered in their entirety based on the cumulative price the individual tracts achieved.
TERMS: Ten percent (10%) of the bid price will be due on the day of the auction, with the balance due at closing, on or before Friday, October 14, 2016. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2016 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2017, will be paid by the sellers. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject only to the current farm tenant for the 2016 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
FOWLER FAMILY TRUST
DAVID FOWLER – TRUSTEE
Brian P. Holland
Holland & Holland
397 West Main
Bushnell, IL 61422