Thursday, July 1, 2021 at 1:00 P.M.
Open House: Saturday, June 19th • 12 Noon – 1:00 PM
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. No on-site bidding permitted.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Location and General Information
• Land is located approximately 1/2 mile west of Unionville, MO along US Hwy. 136 in Section 34, T66N•R19W, Union Township, Putnam County, MO.
• Land represents productive tillable farmland currently in hay production/improved pasture land and includes a very nice fenced 1.4± acre stocked pond.
• Soil types include Clarinda, Seymour and Shelby.
• Tract is improved with a 1948 built 1,058 sq. ft. single story 3 bedroom, 1 full bath country home with partial basement & 24’ x 40’ detached garage. Other improvements include a 46’ x 52’ pole barn, 20’ x 70’ pole barn as well as other older outbuildings. Tract has US Hwy. 136 frontage and offers excellent building sites.
• Access from the south by US Hwy. 136.
Method and Terms
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale. Land will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acres obtained from completed survey.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment payable to Hart Abstract & Title LLC which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Hart Abstract & Title LLC on or before August 3, 2021.
Possession will be given at time of closing. Farm sells free and clear of any leases for 2021. The 2021 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller. The 2022 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the buyer. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing cost will be split between buyer and seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Stacy Hamilton and Nevin Hamilton
Closing & Title Work By:
Hart Abstract & Title, LLC
2308 Main Street
Unionville, MO 63565
Auction Manager: Bill Fretwell (660) 341-7735