Wednesday, November 23, 2016 at 9:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at Sullivan Auction Site, 2 miles east of Hamilton, Illinois on Hwy. 136
OPEN HOUSE: Wednesday, November 9th • 4:00 – 5:00 PM
REAL ESTATE • 2029 ORLEANS AVE., KEOKUK, IA
At the north edge of Keokuk, Iowa (Hy-Vee Gas) take Washington Street east 3/4 of a mile to Orleans Ave. Turn a slight right on Orleans Ave and proceed 1 block to the property.
THE RESIDENCE WILL BE SOLD AT 12:00 NOON AT SULLIVAN AUCTION SITE • HWY 136 E., HAMILTON, IL
GENERAL INFORMATION: The Thompson property is located at 2029 Orleans Ave. in Keokuk, IA and features a single story 2 bedroom home that includes 1,331 sq. ft. of living area. A few amenities include an eat in kitchen, a large master bedroom and a main floor laundry. This well kept home also offers an attached garage, has a partially finished basement, electric forced air heat and a new roof. Other pluses of this well kept property include a 26’ x 32’ detached garage, a concrete patio, all situated on a 75’ x 150’ lot.
If you are looking for a move-in ready home that has a great location and is in close proximity to all major businesses as well as Rand Park, we urge you to take a look!
METHOD & TERMS: The real estate will be sold for a lump sum total dollar amount. Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before December 23, 2016 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the sellers. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $2,193.00
REAL ESTATE PHOTOS
QUALITY ANTIQUES & HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
Walnut Furniture, Etc.
- Unique cylinder roll secretary bookcase
- Large glass door bookcase w/2 drawers below
- Drop front 4 drawer secretary base w/floral pulls
- 3 drawer dresser w/hanky drawers, ornate finial mirror & leaf pulls
- Fancy full size bed w/applied carvings
- Full sized sleigh bed
- Square parlor table w/turned rope legs, ball & claw feet
- 3 glass door step back general store cupboard
- Large dry sink
- Unique wall hugger buffet w/carvings & inlays
- Large fancy curved glass china hutch
- Empire style 4 door, 2 drawer china cabinet
- Unique hand painted curved glass china cabinet w/early Victorian scenes
- Large drop leaf table
- Large corner what knot shelf
- (2) oval marble top parlor tables w/carved legs
- 48” round dining table
- (6) ornate caned bottom chairs
- 2 drawer stand tables
- Clock shelf
- Office desk
- (2) matching upholstered settees
- Several antique child & doll rockers
- Pepsin Gum showcase & other showcases
- Waterbury Walnut mantle clock
- Regulator wall clock
- Wrought iron garden chairs & planters
PHOTOS – UPDATED 11.21.16!
Stoneware, Glassware & Collectibles
- (2) Keokuk Pickle Co., Keokuk, IA “Pickle & Vinegar” pitchers
- J.F. Daugherty, Keokuk, IA “Liqueur Jug” & other crock items & bottles
- Breitenstein Grocery pottery rolling pin
- Rare Wild Cherry Bounce “Popel & Giller” Warsaw, IL crock jug
- Old Sleepy Eye pottery: Bowls, pitchers, etc.
- (3) Amber “Lighting” fruit jars (graduating sizes)
- PairPoint lamp w/reverse painted shade
- Quantity of hand painted bowls
- Large collection of Royal Dalton ladies figures
- Extensive set of Wedgewood “Queensware” china
- Large quantity of high quality glassware to include: early Fenton, Cranberry, Jack & The Pulpit, hobnail, carnival, biscuit jars, vases, cut glass & the list goes on and on.
- (25+) cast iron banks
- Large selection of toys including “Popeye & Joy Rider”
- Wooden decoys
- Sleigh Bells
- Kenmore 18 cu. ft. refrigerator w/ice maker
- Kenmore washer & matching electric dryer
- G.E. microwave
- Blonde 3 pc. bedroom set
- Other modern household appliances: coffee maker, toaster, can opener, flatware, pots/pans, etc.
- JD LX 176 riding lawnmower
- Craftsman 38” lawn sweep
- Quantity of garage items including hammers, screw drivers, hand tools etc.
AUCTIONEERS’ NOTE: Make plans to attend this outstanding high quality antique auction. The Thompsons bought only the “best” and had an eye for unique and unusual items! 2 auction rings throughout part of the day—please come prepared with an extra bidder. The Thompsons’ coin and jewelry collection will be offered on a timed online only auction…details on our website at www.sullivanauctioneers.com. Please note: The real estate will be sold from the Hamilton, IL auction site at 12:00 noon. Lunch available. Hope to see you the day before Thanksgiving!
R.L. “Dick” Thompson and his late wife Doris Thompson
Representing Attorney: James F. Dennis • Keokuk, IA • (319) 524-5161